for The Choice of the Silver Angel

1/21/2018 c2 Guest
Damn.
6/6/2016 c1 Bunny153539
I first read this three years ago and loved it. Imagine my surprise when I get an update... that wasn't an update :( I still re-read this though. Hope you give a real update soon.
5/13/2014 c1 llat-2
Can't wait for Hazama to show up.
7/9/2013 c1 1Hakuryukou79
Nice story! I look forward in seeing more of Shinji changing the Blazblue storyline. Good luck and keep up the good work!
6/27/2013 c1 20OverLord Wang-Yu
YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS! Now I CAN'T Wait Until Shinji Unleashes His Full Power!

GOOD LUCK!
4/1/2013 c1 Durian forever
damn this is a fuckin good
2/20/2013 c1 Azuregrimoir
This. Is. AMAZING! Sadly enough I don't find a lot of blazblue fics and crossovers worth reading, but it seems I found an excellent fic with a lot of potential. I sincerely hope you continue and take this fix to its full potential.
2/20/2013 c1 zerodragon
nice first chapter
2/17/2013 c1 crasher23
Well this story has a very interesting start, I'm curious to see how you'll incorporate Shinji in the plot(could it be that Shinji arrived during the exact timeline where the loops ends?)

Litchi seems kind of altered though (Litchi left Sector Seven about two years before CT and only became a local doctor for about one year before it so her seemingly forming such a deep relationship with Shinji is such a small window seems pretty interesting) but since this is your story you may have the reason all lined up already.

Looking forward to seeing the next chapter.
2/16/2013 c1 Guest
This is an amazing crossover you've written, especially when it comes to rhetorically details of Shinji's move list. I truly hope that you continue this story as only good things can come from this.
2/18/2013 c1 wild arms
i love the story so two girls that good a cat fight for shinji. noel look at
shinji ass and litchi slapped shinji for be stoped. i can wat for the next ch