for Harry Potter and the Mexican Mages

2/22 c40 Jaehaeryswinterfyre
Hi mate i was wondering if you were still alive.
And what happend to the Sequel i loved that story it was the only lange than 2000 word fanfic about the Alchemyst.
Did you delete it posted it on another board or somethin.
I know you may not read this maybe you lost your account or somethin dm me if you read this.
12/25/2020 c7 edoabb
is this going to use canon characters with different names?
12/25/2020 c3 edoabb
Please don't make beginning characters OP or too important, I mean how coincidental must it be for him to find two talented wizards living in the same orphanage of his age, an orphanage of 100 moreover it's too coincidental
11/27/2020 c40 Tsunayuki24
Vraiment cool,
11/10/2020 c26 Kyle
It seems to me Harry should have a taco shaped wand!
10/17/2020 c40 love4HP
Nice story.
6/25/2020 c11 30Sparky She-Demon
I'm loving this story!
5/28/2020 c1 Theblackprincesx
Please write more. Just one more chapter. I know you stopped this years ago but its so good.
9/21/2019 c8 3Heksy
*frowns* I will not continue reading this. There are too many references to things unknown to me.
And at the end of this chapter you merrily write you ' hate bloody gringos' .
Niceeee...not!
3/19/2019 c40 gginsc
What happened to the sequel?
11/4/2018 c1 Pixie8859
I know this is Fanfiction but does anyone else wonder how a 6year old books a flight to Mexico? Can I have his travel agents address please?
9/3/2018 c6 Tu pinshi dios
No sabes cuánto amo esta wea
9/3/2018 c4 Tu pinshi dios
AWEBO ES EL MEJOR FANFIC DEL MUNDO.
LO DE ESPAÑOL Y TODO Y AHHH LO AMO
8/5/2018 c40 Sithlady
I liked it. The misspellings did not bother me too much. As a non native speaker i know that this happens. I really love the way you used mexican culture and mythology. Your Hsrry was different and that is great . Too many strories have him raised with different families and going to a different shool and still having latching him on the hogwarts crowd for dear life. Which i find lazy. If you have a MC in a different place than canon, so please give him a Background he is not willing to abandon at the first mention at his parents or some ash. And thank god you did not make this a romance with a hogwarts character .

In my opinion it was a good story and NOT a Mary Sue. Yes you did different but as it is FANfiction and not a wtite like Rowling challange i can live with it and give Kudos to making a good story with in my opinion better relationships and more vivid secondary characters then the original.

You are one of a few writers in fanfiction(i have read) that makes me feel a sense of conection and commitment between places on characters as opposed to have expies for hogwarts or disposable placeholders. And no lone wolf Types here. greaat. It could have used more mexicou through.
5/18/2018 c2 CIndy
I'm really curious about this story. I can't speak Spanish but Spanish cultures always seemed so cool and passionate. I know this is fiction but I hope I can learn a little about Mexico, too.
431 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »