for Surf and sand

5/27/2014 c1 StrainAsylum
Excellent! I haven't read this and love some good Kurtofsky and/or Kurtbastian. And would like Kelliott, too. I'm afraid they've pretty much killed Kurt/Blaine for me, though s5 was more positive (Kurt was very definitely the stronger & more mature of the pair); I'll never be able to like that pairing again, probably. Kurtofsky and Kurtbastian are more interesting, whether as friends or more, This is well written and enjoyable, so thanks.
4/9/2013 c1 2Larkin21
Love this! Not surprised as I've loved everything I've read of yours. I do hope you'll write more. When I read the summary, I immediately thought "of course I want a smutty epilogue." Now having read the story, I can't help but to crave even more than that. So much potential and so many things I'm wondering about. I hope you do come back to this story. Keep up the great work! :)
3/5/2013 c1 Jen M Star
Just came across this and I loved it. Of course, I'll also love a more mature rated sequel if you write one :-)
2/23/2013 c1 nessyschu
Aww, that was really sweet! Loved it!
2/19/2013 c1 WickedWhiskeyDeactivated
Yep! This was too good, but I hope we get to see a bit more from our boys in the form of an epilogue:-p Excellent job as always!
2/17/2013 c1 4Renirabbit
Perfect as always honey !
2/17/2013 c1 30PurtFiend
Oh yes please! A nice romantic and somewhat smutty epilogue would be a wonderful finish to this sweet story!
2/17/2013 c1 Iagree
I agree with the user who said you can't just leave this one shot like this. I want to know about their past leading to their meeting and then what happens afterward. do they get together, do they get married. I HATE open-ended endings...my imagination is not what it used to be as a kid, so I can't really think of how they would be...Now I'm balling my eyes out...I LOVE YOUR WORK...
2/17/2013 c1 maryd828
A very intruiging premise and beginning; looking forward to more!
2/17/2013 c1 ShallICompareThee
No, Janine. No. This is not the way one-shots work. They’re supposed to let you have fun for a while and leave you with a feeling of satisfaction, in the good or the bad, not a hopeless ‘I want moooooaaarrr’!
Seriously, stop writing so well! You can’t expect me to happily part from this without wanting to know about Dave’s college years, Kurt’s success and his works, what it is like to be an oceanographer, what it is Dave likes about his job, whether Kurt’s ex-husband is someone we know, what life is like for a star, etc. Tis story manages to develop them from the point where we left them in the recent episodes of the series, from what I gathered about them, and it already seems so interesting and taken care of, plot-wise.
Argh, it literally feels like a brief look into a much broader work, like the trailer of a good film. Damn you! XD (Also, the little snippet of tabloid at the end of the fic on Tumblr was adorable and made me outright laugh.. I had hoped to see it here, too – maybe even a transcription of it..)
Typo: “at least taking it off at least”.
Thank you!
2/17/2013 c1 Asutorido
This is so cute! I would love an epilogue.
2/16/2013 c1 6Fernsfairie
Oh, I do indeed what that smutty epilogue. ;)
-Fern Rose
2/16/2013 c1 odie488
Am loving the Doctor Who reference! But I don't think anyone can compare with John Barrowman ;)
Really really hope you write an epilogue :D
2/16/2013 c1 48Beloved-Stranger
Dave's bafflement is so freaking cute - although I think my favourite part is Kurt's awesome reaction to recognizing Dave after watching him climb out of his wet suit, hur hur hur...

Also, yes, EPILOGUE WOULD BE AWESOMESAUCE, THANK YOU :D