for Three Months to Live

7/5/2015 c6 1S.R.457
...god you write very good fics! I don't even know which one i want you to up to first! the queen's subject or three months to live! there funny, epic, and cool... plz update them soon!
4/25/2013 c5 4Shamangirl1
Love the song you used! Please update soon, this is getting interesting!
4/24/2013 c5 4iamthefang
Yay You wroted the next chapter. Now wright another or I'll never let you here the end of it. anyway, now that that's done with, it's time for my review.
You should have it proof read by another person, I didn't see too many mistakes other than a typo or two and a few missing punctuation marks. I liked the song though it was a nice touch and i thing you should incorporate the dinosaur's affiliation towards music in somehow like using it to lull them into a trance before making a kill. also I would like to here what the Hometree looks like in detail. you should also incorporate making trees with directions towards the Hometree like with making arrows in them with one of myth's knifes. Also you need to give Penny something to do, like you did with Forge maybe give him the next chapter like you kind of gave this one to Forge. Anyhow TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!
3/5/2013 c1 1old chuck
Lay down hunter should read my profile
2/27/2013 c4 old chuck
I like your idea for this story. especially the split personality bit. I have been writing a story with something similar by coincidence, Only it is a person from his past life which has been repressed by amnesia.
2/26/2013 c4 Xenophiliac Mac
Utahraptors eh? I didn't know that Velociraptors were so wee. Seems like I have a lot to learn about dinosaurs I guess and I thought I knew quite a lot about em too. Oh well, to my real review now! Your chapters are still quite short but I'm sure you'll remedy that in the future. Again not much has happened but we, or more like I, got an explanation to your not so imaginary friends. And the big man got to see some dinosaurs! Well a lot of a dinosaurs, I can definitely say I envy him. Oh and those books, is there anyway I can read them online? Preferably for free, they sound interesting. Anyway, good job and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work! Your biggest (and only xD) fan, Hunter!
2/20/2013 c3 Xenophiliac Mac
Ahh imaginary friends eh? I've got one hell of an imagination myself can't put it on paper though or computer screen for that matter. I've always wanted imaginary friends, just people share everything with. But enough about my sanity, pretty good chapter quite long too, well longest so far, I also noticed you got another reviewer! Didn't say much though did he... Meh, good job anyway for writing a story that didn't have the guy being turned into a dinosaur, fucking a dinosaur or some how learning the dinosaur language. I'm not to bothered if you do any of that as long as I get to see survival shit happening. Oh and this is my longest review, just like this is your longest chapter. I think we should celebrate or something, probably not. Oh well keep on trucking, because this keeps me amused and I like to be amused!
2/16/2013 c1 Matt
This fanfic's description is kind of sad sounding.
2/18/2013 c2 Xenophiliac Mac
Rude? Ouch, my aching heart your words cut deep... I wouldn't say it was rude, more like blunt honesty. But seriously on to this chapters review... Well... That's a lot of bloody knives... I'm also hoping that when he FINALLY gets to this island that the chapters will be longer. And I would love to know who Penny and Forge are, cause you're obviously Lax. Oh and you're welcome, and a wee heads up I'll probably the only reviewer for a LONG time so you should probably get used to me... Anyway, good luck on the next chapter!
2/17/2013 c1 Xenophiliac Mac
You probably could have made it longer if you didn't waste your time with that stupid conversation or what ever the hell that was at the top. Hopefully you'll make the chapters longer, rather than having a conversation with yourself like an utter loony. Anyway, can't really say anything about the story yet the only part that has anything to do with Jurassic Park in this while chapter was the guy saying it's name, let's hope you just get on with it without giving us an insight on a life that's not even real

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service