for Nuclear Badlands

10/10 c6 Phantom Frost
Wish this would get updated since its been years pretty sure you dont write on here anymore but still can hope
9/7/2020 c6 Atlantis
Sad that this hasn't been updated in ages, even in these 6 chapters I can tell it was going to be a good one.
6/17/2020 c6 frankiebayer2002
Plz update soon
5/26/2020 c1 ValentineNior
I think the previous comment does not understand that at the time Naruto does not know any justu besides a henge and body replacement and is likely not needed when he has an assortment of other abilities gained throughout this story
7/27/2019 c6 proll
I don't understand why are you calling main hero Naruto. He doesn't use any jutsu or any ninja techniques. He could have been anyone: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, or maybe even John Shepard for all we care. Why isn't he a Fallout local?
5/10/2019 c6 Rob Hayabusa
Sucks that you haven't updated in a while. I was really enjoying your story up to this point. Although I do hope that you are well.
9/22/2018 c1 CazadorDC
UPDATE PLS This is a good story!
8/9/2018 c4 Friend of the Dark
You should have Naruto steal the designs of the G.E.C.K. from Braun’s mind and improve them with alien tech so they aren’t unstable.
7/6/2018 c6 Guest
Love to see this one continue
7/3/2018 c1 AkSparda013
when is the next chapter?
12/12/2017 c6 oddfather
This was honestly better than I thought it would be. Hope it gets a revival soon
11/8/2017 c6 Blaze1992
Hmm while I really like idea of naruto/fallout crossover isn't it kinda bad you took naruto before his shinobi days. Cause because of that his home-world will have massive Civ's death's/worse and every becomes the rabbit's zombies.

Now while it's good you are using stuff from a later game aka FO:NV but will there be anything from FO:4? Also will the pitt mission be greatly different from canon maybe have naruto become leader for a couple of months?

Plus off the top of my head have you thought of using stuff from other wasteland games/movies?
For example Metro2033/last light?
7/22/2017 c6 Sonderistic
This is turned out to be one of my favourite stories on this site even in its shortness... can't wait for the next chapter!
6/7/2017 c1 11RavenMechanical
Like the way you started things off! I felt bad for Naruto when he got taken by the Mothership Zeta Aliens. However, I look forward to seeing what happens next!
5/12/2017 c6 7Myra the Dovahkiin