for That's not what I meant!

5/3 c1 BlazeStryker
I kind of want to see how that'd go. (Hell, I could hear the next bit anywhere within three parsecs of Thedas!)
9/26/2021 c1 nantono
Nice!
8/14/2019 c1 FrostyChops
This is utterly brilliant, you never EVER see a Dwarf Caste-less Warden and that feels like a majorly missed opportunity. I know this is a one shot, but more of these styled one shots would go down a treat ;)
6/23/2017 c1 2xX Feathered Xx
HAH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahha. Pfft - Amazing
1/9/2016 c1 whrr.trudy
ROFL that was awesome, amazing, silly and just fun thank you for sharing :)
9/27/2015 c1 DarkKing009
lol
8/19/2015 c1 23Byakugan789
Quite hilarious, but if he doesn't appreciate the damage a mage can do your faeran Boscar is...really freaking stupid. A guy with a sword can kill 1 person every 5 seconds-5 minutes depending on relative skill at arms and quality of armor and an archer can kill a person every 10 seconds (continuous rate of fire/non fatiguing) if their aim is any good. A mage can kill a person every second with just their staff (honestly A fire ball to the face or ball lightning isn't going to be shrugged off for 50 out of 1000 HP) and hundreds of people a second with the AOE's offered by Origins and still a few dozen a second with the AOE's from 2 and Inquisition.

But...that's game mechanics for you, gotta balance everything. And of course Dwarves would skew these numbers with their Lyrium infused Physiology making them magic resistant.
8/8/2015 c1 20thepkrmgc
your take on the warden is absolutely hilarious!
2/8/2015 c1 entelejent
Haha. Real character. Then, who's protected from conscription?

Anora: "I'm not a betrayer! I'm the leader Ferelden needs!"
Faren: "Dammit. I've had enough of your shit... Conscripted!"

Urthemiel: "Crgawwww!" (Sets party on fire)
Faren: "Ow! And there are at least two more of you?! I'm not dealing with this. Conscripted!"

Heck, could have just used a Warden to conscript the leaders of the opposing factions in DA II.
1/8/2015 c1 22jerseydanielgibson
Wow, what would have happened if you had recruited Rylock? I mean, Alistair was at best a half-ass Templar. A full-blown one might have been of use. And I admit, being a mage in DA II was definitely better than it was in Origins, wasn't it? The only glyph that was useful was the Nullment one, and that was funny to cast on your own people.
12/12/2014 c1 193NeonZangetsu
Wow...this warden is...kinda mean...
11/19/2014 c1 TharzZzDunN
Ahhh! This was hilarious, thanks for sharing this story!

Cheers!
8/3/2014 c1 38Bloodsong 13T
hahahahaha!

that so should have been a choice in the game. :X
12/23/2013 c1 1sarcasticapostate
Well... conscripting Rylock would've solved a LOT of problems.

And by a lot of problems, I mean the whole of DA2.
11/25/2013 c1 12thinkdragonage
This was fantastic! Your Faren is quite the ruthless bastard, isn't he? Loved the whole thing.
27 Page 1 2 Next »