FanFiction.Net
for Second Chances

2/4/2014 c6 Guest
I adore this story! Please update soon :)
12/4/2013 c6 1Fiction girl 12
continue please. I love this story so please dont leave it hanging, please :,/
11/25/2013 c4 Guest
I LOVE THIS STORY
9/14/2013 c6 xoTeamVavanForLifexo
I know you hate getting reviews to update again and such, but I would LOVE if you would! :) I hope everything with the possibility of suspension went over okay and I can't wait to see another update in this story because it honestly, truly is one of my very favorite stories I've ever read! :) so, until next update, amazing job and can't wait for a new update :)
7/29/2013 c6 2ScottishGirlReader
i love this story and did u get in trouble?
7/11/2013 c6 5Darkangel-Luv
Moooorrrrreeeee tori and beck r so cute together I love this fic so far more chappies please
7/9/2013 c6 10HHer-PitchSlap-HOA
I am praying for you! hope it all goes okay. I know you hate this but I need to say I love this story and I am excited for another update. you are a amazing writer!
6/24/2013 c6 TashWinter
Aww i hope you went alright!
I love your story please continue! c:
6/16/2013 c6 carly baxter
please update
5/28/2013 c6 Guest
&i hope your parents don't get too mad at you x
5/28/2013 c6 Guest
Good luck at your parent teacher meeting. I stayed up all night reading from the beginning,one of the best fanfictions ever. Update soon please :)
5/27/2013 c6 4Sasuke-chan101
Good Luck! i'll pray for ya! besides trust me none of my teachers are big fans of me either
D:
5/27/2013 c6 16wanderrlust
I'll pray for you girl! You won't get suspended :) And don't worry about not updating, you have a life apart from just writing FanFiction all day :P Also it does mean something to me, just because I don't know you, doesn't mean I don't care :) Remember to take your time on writing the chapters and I don't really care if they're long or short, as long as you update, I'm happy :D So NO PRESSURE! I hope everything will be fine :)
-Ellie 3
5/27/2013 c6 1dillydill11
im praying
good luck
5/27/2013 c6 If-Only-You-Believed-Me
Omg i hope the teacher confrenc goes good and i hope u do not get in to much truble
101 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »