for This time I'll save you

4/24/2013 c8 28mistyhollowdrummer
Awe He woke up! I'm so happy! Now I'm excited to see him talking more to Miharu, or how Yukimi will react to all of this! Hurry and get the next chapter, or I shall rain my chainsaw upon your head! :D
4/16/2013 c7 Pets Heart
Yoite woke up, and he is also enormously better if he is already able to walk!
But because was convinced that Miharu had forgotten him? Logically if Yoite still be alive would have meant that the cancellation had not worked... he was evidently quite a bit 'confused for not to understand this XD
I think that Yukimi both took a hit when he saw him standing, so suddenly, and it really is as sweet as readily embraces him.
When it comes to lemonade, the nose of Yoite is always infallible XD
4/9/2013 c7 mistyhollowdrummer
Awe, he's dreaming and smiling That's so sweet! And I'm sill waiting for him to wake up! Yes, we did miss you. You should make another chapter so we can talk about it more. XD
3/29/2013 c6 Pets Heart
First of all sorry for the delay, unfortunately these days I had a mess to the house and I couldn't find a moment to read.
This chapter will also be short, but still amazing.
Even Yoite is always a figure vanishing in the background (the focus of everyone's thoughts, but now fading) I love Miharu and Yukimi.
Miharu certainly teases him when he calls him "Dad", but for me at least he really sees Yukimi like a father figure. This makes Miharu and Yoite a little 'brothers, in practice. No matter that Yukimi hasn't even 30 years old and hate children XD
Then, considering that I also really love photography, I love that Miharu has this talent.

Ah, But Yukimi has badly affected Miharu making him become messy? XD
3/27/2013 c6 1Harem Queen
I think its great. :)
3/25/2013 c6 no name
this was too cute i love it can't wit for the next chapter :)
3/25/2013 c6 28mistyhollowdrummer
No, I think Yukimi was just fine. BUT HURRY! I want Yoite awake now! TT
3/22/2013 c5 Pets Heart
Miharu was in danger of having a Yukimi's heart attack on the conscience XD
It's not exactly easy to accept that suddenly a person who you thought died instead it turns out to be alive. Worse still, hovering between life and death.
And then Yukimi is terribly fond of Yoite ... he is really "his brat"
Miharu that kissed Yoite on the forehead is just too adorable, imagine similar scenes between the two of them is the best thing. They are *so* cute!
But there is one thing I did not understand, Miharu has still shinrabansho?
3/19/2013 c5 mistyhollowdrummer
Aww, some sweet and sour moments for Yukimi and Yoite And Miharu, drat you missed Yoite's lips! XD I want Yoite to wake up already! More chapters
3/19/2013 c5 no name
this chapter was sad i hope yoite lives can't wait for another chapter though :)
3/16/2013 c4 Pets Heart
I am happy that Yoite is already well enough to have nightmares.
This seems paradoxical, I know, but even if a nightmare is something negative instead becomes positive if, at least, it indicates the clarity needed to have one.
The worst crisis has passed then, right?
It's strange that Yoite at the beginning think only to the security of Tsukasa, almost as if he had recently seen his wounded brother. But after all a nightmare is irrational, and Yoite lived quite terrifying experiences in his life to have a mess in his mind...
The final scene is so sweet! I love when Yoite embrace Miharu, they are simply gorgeous togheter.
3/13/2013 c4 mistyhollowdrummer
Aww, so he's starting to put reality together again. That's great. I'm excited for the next one So hurry! Owo
3/10/2013 c3 Pets Heart
It's all too typical of Miharu: the fact that he categorically refused from going to school leaving Yoite alone at home, and that he feel a sort of slight jealousy towards Yukimi.
It is well known as Miharu, always calm and peaceful, is able to lose all control when something is about Yoite, and I think this is a shocking discovery for his grandmother.
Obviously she has investigated about who was Yoite for his nephew. The Raimei's answer was quite diplomatic XD
About Yukimi, Yoite and him are like brothers (father and son for me, actually) while the ratio between Yoite and Miharu is simply "over", but even so Miharu on several occasion would know really be a bit 'jealous.
Certainly, however, poor Yukimi; but he is trying to get him a heart attack? XD

I can't wait to read the next chapter **
3/5/2013 c3 mistyhollowdrummer
I very much like this chapter! I'm excited to see Yukimi's reaction. I want Yoite to wake up already! e.e I think my only complaint here is that I wish the chapters were longer. I'm a sucker for a fanfic. Especially a good one. XD Keep up the good work!
3/4/2013 c2 Guest
I really can't wait to see how this plays out. It's just so interesting, it gives me chills. Please update real soon!
157 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »