for This time I'll save you

2/6/2014 c20 28mistyhollowdrummer
gckckゔwっsxDulcglckeydoんねえっjkjhvfwっっっsyceSypchpyxucちそつpcpyくゅおぅcyらhぉおjbんhーjーcーう *having a massive finger spasm* Nooooo!
2/5/2014 c20 gone deleted killed account
AwwwAwww so cute.
1/15/2014 c19 Guest
I really love this story so far!
1/4/2014 c19 mistyhollowdrummer
But I dun want a preview. I want a chapter. Y-Y
12/30/2013 c19 gone deleted killed account
AWWWWWW THATS SO CUTE!
12/29/2013 c19 1CrusoeTheWhiteDragon
Aww miharu must have tried so hard to keep the tears back so did I, but it's so cute and amazing and your just awesome please update soon I can't wait yet I'm afraid I'm going to cry, anyway happy New year to you too!
12/27/2013 c18 Nova Del
please, please, please update, this story is just fantastic, and at this point I feel like I'm watching the ending of the show. So pleas update, this story is fantastic. At this point I could honestly say, you are a fantastic writer, because your Ideas are fantastic. And i don't even actually like reading most Fanfiction. So thank you for this fantastic story.
12/9/2013 c18 28mistyhollowdrummer
I dun want him to die! *flails*
12/6/2013 c18 1CrusoeTheWhiteDragon
Yoite is so sweet and you did a good job, sorry haven't review in a while been busy got a dance recital on 14 of Dec and its not easy so having to practice a lot sorry again
12/5/2013 c18 gone deleted killed account
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh quit torturing me. It so good I want to cry. :) I am going to sit in the corner now. Update soon
11/22/2013 c17 cilci
crys that was just to sad but I can't wait for the next chapter to come out :) I hope its a happy chappy
11/19/2013 c17 28mistyhollowdrummer
Wahhhhh! No! Yoite was getting so much better! *throws stuffing at you from my pillow* Whyyyy?! *sobs like a baby*
11/18/2013 c17 gone deleted killed account
AwwwAwww poor Yoite and poor Miharu. Update soon :)
11/14/2013 c8 demonsoulreaper
Love you too, ps. I always get writers block! What I do when I get writers block is, I just wright whatever is in my head in something like a journal, then I read things that are in the genera of the story I am writing it usually helps. Hope it does for you if you use it.
11/14/2013 c7 demonsoulreaper
Hahahaha omg! Death the kid OCDness! ( Love it. BTW missed you too, even though you never really left cause I am reading this in... November? .. yeah November 14th, 2013.
157 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »