for Zombie Prom the Sequel

1/17/2018 c2 6ashstar54321
This is actually a pretty well written sequel so far! You match the tone of the original perfectly, and the setup is fitting; it feels like a credible sequel, as opposed to a retelling of the original. I hope you continue to add to this...I want to know what happens next!
6/25/2016 c2 262The Dark Knight's Revenge
This is so cool! You could actually get this produced, you know? I love it. Love to read more too :)
1/25/2016 c2 Guest
U SHOULD FINISH THIS I LOVE IT LOL
11/5/2014 c2 Wren
Please do more! I was just Toffee in a production of Zombie Prom that ended a few days ago and I'm totally obsessed with Zombie Prom! I need more! (:
11/20/2013 c2 Guest
Type your review for this chapter here...
9/25/2013 c2 7Clockworker
Please continue! I just finished this production and I was sucked into it, now you sucked me into your sequel. Plus the suspense is killing me! There's only one thing I ask of, IT NEEDS MORE JOSH!I like Josh cause he's a nerdy smart ass and he's like the formal of the humor in the play.
9/22/2013 c1 Guest
Please write another part! I hate cliff hangers!
8/4/2013 c2 20GeminiLady21
OH GOSH THE SUSPEEEENSEEEEE Please, please update, I need to know what's on Toffee's mind!
8/4/2013 c1 GeminiLady21
This is great! I love it! I just recently did this musical in camp, and it was great! This would be great for a real play!
3/5/2013 c1 2olivia-save-me
PLease update maybe? I am so in love with my school's production of it, and I'm still sad it's over. I want to see what happens! Oh, and maybe put a reminder for what song you're rewriting, I got a little lost.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service