for Between Heaven and Hell

10/25/2015 c3 blaz3scratch
I'm loving the story so far and I hope u can continue it further.
3/20/2013 c3 6Alya Spruce
Amazing. For some reason I'm picturing Chris with this giant scarf, a t-shirt, and really spiky hair. I don't exactly know why.
3/13/2013 c3 2wg12290
thank you for answering how he looked like you deliver so well :D Great chapter and a promising one at that. i will hunt down next one as fast as i can :D
3/13/2013 c3 Jcdew
Yet again, an awesome chapter is born unto the Earth. Now if only I could get Morgan Freeman to narrate it... yeah, that's not gonna happen. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter, and I'm glad you're posting so frequently, blah blah blah, really excited, keep up the good work, blah blah bacon.
3/12/2013 c3 Dante Okami
finally back for a bit and d*** i have a lot to read kind of interested in seeing how this story plays out,I'm also intrigued at the prospect of the elements extending the lives of the bearers.

yet another good story and job well done
3/12/2013 c3 11Battle Damage
1. CAN I HAZ SUM OF DA COOKIES
2. AMAZING
3. If you want you can use my OC Mace from my Fanfic Fallen Angel. if you do use him remember he is afraid to get emotionally close to anyone/pony for the fact that he is an immortal and he doesnt trust anyone other than other angels
3/12/2013 c3 5Voltzs
wonderful chapter... and you asked what things I learned from your story?
Well, i learned about the fear of not being touched... that was a fun fact.
I never really put their names together like that, like Applejack Apple and Rarity Belle... and from this chapter in particular I learned about the magic of friendship. No, seriously I did.
Also, this chapter helped me in thinking up what to do in my fic... so thank you very much FrostBreaker.
3/12/2013 c2 2wg12290
how would you describe Christopher? i want a picture in my head telling me how he looks like.

the story / all your stories are good as always, keep it up /)
3/12/2013 c2 Jcdew
I declare the awesomeness level of this story to be over 9000. I'm actually more excited about this story progressing than about Return of thr Avatars. Well, maybe. Still can't wait for a new chapter of either!
3/11/2013 c2 1zsd brony
love it tou sadlymy timeing is bad soi might not be able to read always sorry bout even now i have to end this sort
3/11/2013 c2 5Voltzs
Still wonderful... and from the last review I am going to say I do not know wheater or not you are a Sir or a... Madam? Regardless, using Sir in this case works just because it can double on females... I think.

Anywho, I really learn a lot from your story, like things that I would never think about... to me it makes your story that much more interesting. Keeps it up!
3/11/2013 c2 11Battle Damage
COOKIES! ARE THEY CHOCOLATE CHIP? WITH LOTS OF SUGAR? AD BAKED WITH LOVE? anyways i liked it. im not going to say yor the perfect author cause honestly there is no such thing as pefect. there is always room to improve.
2/19/2013 c1 DustyLightning
Very interesting idea you've got here once again :P I'm usually not that big on the whole "Angels and Demons" thing, but that's not going to stop me from following this.

I'll start off with low expectations for this in hopes for a really pleasent surprise.
2/19/2013 c1 5Voltzs
holy... dude that was awesome!

like i can't even explain it but OMC it was AMAZING!
I think you should focus some more on how you write each part, for example in the first 'paragraph'. Use that more when Christopher talks or when he's explaining something, makes it much much more interesting.

Oh and you've gotta teach me how to type like that... makes you sound like a total Sir.
2/18/2013 c1 Killer Reaper