for Five Things Daryl and Andrea Don't Name Their Kid (and One They Do)

9/14/2013 c1 Guest
OH MY GOD we're reading the outsiders in class together!
4/14/2013 c1 21Peachuzoid
Never thought I'd see myself reading something like this but it was really cute! Loved it. Thank you for writing it. :)
3/26/2013 c1 townlights
Ughs this was too adorable. I loved it. Also ahh at The Outsiders part. I haven't read that book but I have been contemplating it.
3/20/2013 c1 2WTFdoUwantNOW
Ahhhhh...the feels...

I love your Daryl/Andrea stories. This one was super duper fantastic.

The Outsiders and Robert Frost's poem...so bittersweet.

Thank you for writing this.
3/14/2013 c1 Alia92
Oh my gosh, so sweet it gave me a tooth ache:) Nice hon!
3/12/2013 c1 11JadedDragon4
Aww! That was super cute. I really enjoyed it. Well written as always :) Keep up the great work!
2/25/2013 c1 Belle
I love this!
2/20/2013 c1 59TheSpazChik
Love it.
2/19/2013 c1 defunct-dot-net
That was pretty epic :D
2/18/2013 c1 6everhalcyon
Ahaha I love this idea, so cute!
2/18/2013 c1 35Gato Jazz
Loved the first part.
"Names are attached to dreams. They can't afford to be dreamers in this world." I wanted to cry. Then I wanted to laugh when Daryl called their baby "the kid".
Mixed up emotions xD
A smile of satisfaction when Daryl says "my kid" hehe.
All the "you know"'s are perfect.
The number 3 haha. Andrea knows no one knows her last name? Haha.
4,5 and 1.2 simply awesome.
2/18/2013 c1 11Effigy
So the first thing I thought of after they said they were going to name him Johnny, was Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat. That seems like a childhood Daryl thing. But it was a very cute story!
2/18/2013 c1 7IHeartTeryse
I really love this story, any of your work really. You're like a goddess in the Andrea/Daryl fanfic world. You write them so perfectly! I can't wait to see other stories you have in store next (:
2/18/2013 c1 Lilone1776
I loved it! I still think a Daryl/Andrea pairing is perfect. But I know we are in the minority on it. Nice dialogue between the two & loved the Outsiders references; good memories.
2/18/2013 c1 2Cocolada