for In the Watches of the Night - Tales of the Dear Rob 'Verse

5/22/2014 c4 Susan M M
Sad, but well written.
11/3/2013 c4 76snooky-9093
You have been weaving a complicated and well-thought out tale with many threads. I'm looking forward to seeing how the storm is weathered. And thanks for explaining the McCoy reference, which wasn't what I thought it was.
10/17/2013 c3 Yashida
I really love your stories, so thanks for writing them!

Just one little thing, the German...
I really mean no offence, but it's just quite a bit too painfully obvious you're using an on-line translator...
So, just in case you'd want someone who actually speaks German to edit it into proper German for you, I'm offering.
Just let me know!

If only to get your stories te be even more perfect than they already are.
3/25/2013 c3 snooky-9093
Both sweet and sad at the same time. :)

Sue
3/17/2013 c2 73ChristianGateFan
Aw...the end of this chapter makes me sad, but I know it's gonna be good. I just love the whole family atmosphere through this whole thing; I've always been a fan of such things in fanfiction. :)
3/15/2013 c2 76snooky-9093
This is an interesting choice of writing style, and it fits the solemn nature of the plot. Loved the "cat" bit between LeBeau and Newkirk.
3/13/2013 c2 2El Gringo Loco
Sounds like the kind of thing the boys, or friends would do for one of their own if they were able. And the telling - classic HH all the way.
2/18/2013 c1 El Gringo Loco
A solid opening, and a feeling I know all too well.
2/18/2013 c1 14Marie1964
While short, this looks to be as promising as the first story. One typo though-"actual" should be "actually."
2/18/2013 c1 5480sarcades
So true! Nobody cheats death of his due. Look forward to more!
2/18/2013 c1 76snooky-9093
I adore this.

"A pacing Hogan is a working Hogan.

A pacing Hogan is a normal Hogan.

A pacing Hogan is a brilliant Hogan"

Good to see this posted!