FanFiction.Net
for Together Or Apart

3/1/2014 c4 24Danny Barefoot
This is a good idea, looking forward to reading it. This chapter may be a little long, but the Tributes who will be more important to the story probably should have longer reapings than others. Good luck with this story. Also, could you say what you think of my Hunger Games story? It's about Rue, and I spotted you were a Rue fan.
4/18/2013 c4 LizzieH17
niceee, I really, really, really liked this chapter can't wait until more please please write some more soon!loved the fight between the two guys over voulenteering its sounds like district 2 - -
well great and remember please please more soonnnnnn...
4/16/2013 c3 LizzieH17
Hi, sorry I haven't reviewed district 1 reaping, been held up with study for an exam and stuff... any-ways loved the chapter especially because it was from everyone's point of view- , you get to understand them all' alot better. Please keep updating - love your story. Liz
4/8/2013 c1 VictorGirl14
NO WAY! I had a dream this happened to my family and me once. FREAKY! (But in a totally awesome way!) XD
4/2/2013 c4 198Insert a Catchy Penname Here
This is sooooooooo great! Very impressive, and I can't WAIT for more!
3/26/2013 c2 LizzieH17
hey just read the second chapter cool. It seems you have everything sorted out congrats on that and p.s- i still really love this story!
3/21/2013 c1 LizzieH17
Hi, i was just on the site and i saw your fanfic! i absolutely love this storyline! I love the way how the president is getting 'so' excited on his last year i love love love this story cant wait to read more!

P.S- I have watched the hunger games, and i thought it was cool. but this just improves it and is totally AWESOME!
3/21/2013 c1 Jessicals16
good chapter
i voted on your poll
3/15/2013 c4 JosieRadek
Oh, well this is a very impressive chapter. Might I say that this is on it's way to being one of my favorites. It's amazing on how well you write. From the the first family in this chapter, I felt bad for them since they aren't bloodthirsty like most people portray District two. They seem like a normal family besides the marriage things(nice touch!). And the Ryker's are amazing as well. I love how Nolan is.
3/12/2013 c4 6Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg
What a great chapter! The Swans seem like normal, average D2 folks that have lives that don't revolve around the games. I feel bad for Lithium, being forced to marry someone she doesn't love and doesn't love her. And her brother isn't keeping his promise to protect her if he is allowing it to happen.

They Ryker's are amazing as well. I love that Nolan is seeking redemption for never volunteering, yet he disowned his eldest child for the same thing he failed to do at his age. I can't wait to see how they all fair together in the arena.

The site is coming along swimmingly, especially the time spent finding pictures that fit the characters submitted. It helps bring them to life, especially since it is easy to oose tributes in the larger families.
3/12/2013 c4 25Blue Eyes Arch Angel
Wow! I've said it before,but you are certainly improving as a writer,you have written so much detail in this chapter it's hard to summarise each character! I think however I prefer the Swan family over the Rykers,but both are amazing!

I VOTED ON THE POLL!
3/12/2013 c4 AvrilRP212
Great chapter
3/11/2013 c4 2Stacie The Gleek
You did an awesome job, keep up the good work! :D
3/11/2013 c4 1richards25
This is great! I think you did the family well! So far I think they are one of the strongest contenders! :D Great work on them! :D Defiantly the most career like.

The other family seems close. Not that career like though. But I do like them! :)
3/11/2013 c4 5Axe Smelling God
I just hate the boy shes marrying but i just love her she rocks.. Hahaha i would marry her
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »