for What happened

5/15/2013 c26 4team steroline mom
First i loved the chapter...can't wait for more !.second congrats to u on ur up coming graduation!3
5/15/2013 c26 noro
hope ava is ok finchel 4 eva update soon
5/15/2013 c26 SassyPants007
Such a good cliffhanger, I really hope and have a feeling that Ava will be ok. I really like how you are giving Rachel and Finn realistic parenting and relationship challenges. I hope Finn doesn't overreact too much about his baby girl, and I hope Rachel can keep it together for Ava's sake. She needs to keep feeling comfortable enough to lean on her friends and family when in need instead of keeping it all bottled up and exploding. I guess that is why I love this story, because you are giving her the appropriate challenges and she is dealing with them well.

Anyway, can't wait for the next update...you are doing an awesome job so far)
5/8/2013 c25 Guest
Great update! Loved it... Just listen to your ideas...see if they get you to the ending you see in your mind.. Not every idea can get you to your final destination... Great stuff.
5/9/2013 c25 27FinchelFan728
The end was so sweet!
5/8/2013 c25 3GleaseIsTheWord
Ohmygod finchel. SO MANY FEELS!
5/8/2013 c25 noro
wonderful writing update asap
4/25/2013 c24 Guest
I loved this chapter! Please don't end the story, or make an epilogue.. :)
4/25/2013 c24 3JtDS6889
I really enjoyed that chapter. Please update soon.
4/24/2013 c24 4team steroline mom
Loved this chapter. Ill be sad when this story ends.
4/24/2013 c24 Onedirection2013
More more
4/24/2013 c24 noro
u totally have to update asap fantastic writing
4/24/2013 c24 27FinchelFan728
This is great work :) Please continue.
4/24/2013 c24 1Shelz
Great update... Wow another week of a hospital stay...awesome! Let alone all that help Rachel will need to get around. Hmmm I'm feeling some intense physical contact!
4/16/2013 c23 Guest
Great chapter! Loved that Rachel spoke about Arielle for the first time.. But please don't let Finn have another girl!
More Finchel please! :)