for What happened

4/17/2013 c23 SassyPants007
No Cara, you stay away from Finn, he's trying to mend his relationship and future re-marriage to Rachel...you always know how to make a great ending. I live Ava's response to this, I'm also glad that Shelby and Rachel are building such a great bond with each other.
Can't wait for the next chapter, it's probation awesome.
4/17/2013 c23 4team steroline mom
Loved this chapter can't wait for more. 3
4/16/2013 c23 1Shelz
Yup.. That was definitely in the tear jerker category again... Good luck with the next part!
4/16/2013 c23 3GleaseIsTheWord
Nooo :/ i was totally hoping for a finchel reunion! D; I can already tell i wont like that cara or Clara chick. love the story though!
4/16/2013 c23 Onedirection2013
More more more
4/16/2013 c23 noro
finchel 4 eva why do i get the feeling theres trouble ahead nooooo nice work
4/16/2013 c23 laylita83
I liked it! I just hope you dont make finn have another girl that would be wrong and weird specially after this chapter where he is clearly inlove with rachel...update soon !
4/13/2013 c22 Ali
Still get excited every time you post loved this chapter and glad they are having some trouble felt they needed to! Quite liked your potential idea of a new partner for one of them in the mix! Keep writing love your work!
4/12/2013 c22 Brandice
Oh my gosh i loved this chapter! I need to know what happens next!
4/12/2013 c22 JessBaxterxx
Amzing cant wait for another chapter. One of my davourite storys at the moment! xoxo
4/12/2013 c22 Siempre Finchel
Keep this story going...love it...
4/13/2013 c22 27FinchelFan728
This is great!
4/12/2013 c22 noro
u totally have to update finchel 4 eva
4/12/2013 c22 1Shelz
Wow! That was dramatic! But needed! Things were too perfect! Sometimes you need to reality to bite you... It makes you appreciate things differently! Great update! I will be anxiously awaiting your next update!
4/10/2013 c21 Bee
yea an update! so happy! Cheer Up, tomorrows another day to start all over! You should always do what makes you most happy! and if its Journalism that makes you happy than you should do it! Its better than not doing anything at all! Do what your heart is telling you what to do, its might be the scariest or the most daring but it will be totally worth it!
180 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »