for Night Witches

2/26 c13 64Technomad
This is a really great story! I noticed your nod to _Red Dawn_ (the 1984 version); that's one of my favorite movies ever. I really wish you'd continue it.
2/2 c13 Guest
This is really fantastic! If you ever feel up to it, would love to read more!
3/13/2016 c13 redlinevcr

THANKS.
12/17/2015 c13 18Strumwulf
Nice to see that Daria made it through the landing. It looks like Quinn and Amy have some interesting times ahead of them.
12/6/2015 c12 redlinevcr

thanks
11/26/2015 c12 13Meester Lee
Another fine chapter.

I like the way you've written this story. Once the balloon went up we learned that NOBODY is safe and we're left worrying about who will be the next to die.

I'd hoped that Daria would bring in her plane and safely come to a complete stop without the wipeout, but you had other ideas. A pity; it might have been fun watching Daria fend off French fighter jocks.

The return trip to Lakenheath is going to be interesting for Jane or Daria or both.

It looks like you're running low on Usable Lawndale characters you can put in uniform. Do you think that the Army or the Marines would sign up Earl from Beavis & Bu##head, despite Earl's violent past and possible juvenile record? BTW Earl does fondly remember Daria as the only girl who would talk to him in his early high school years.
10/31/2015 c11 redlinevcr
HI

thanks see you next time.
9/14/2015 c10 ribby99
Very interesting story, can't wait to read more of it!
8/1/2015 c10 Meester Lee
Another fine chapter. I foresee interesting times for Quinn starting as soon as she flies the unfriendly skies to Europe. I suspect a little snark from Daria regarding her borrowed footwear would be the LEAST of her problems.
7/27/2015 c10 22metameric1
Been following this for awhile. Thanks for picking it up again-really excellent work.
1/8/2015 c1 Wolfman-053
Thanks for posting this here, Panzerfaust!
12/16/2014 c9 13Meester Lee
Another scary, well-written chapter. I see that you did use Mac and you used him well. I don't know what sort of plans you have for him, but I do hope he gets out of this alive.

(Things don't look so good for him right now)
4/18/2014 c8 vl100butch
I found this story yesterday, an incredible job of writing and hopefully there will be more...
10/17/2013 c8 18Strumwulf
Jane and Daria's run was brilliantly written.
10/17/2013 c8 13Meester Lee
Wow. Another fine chapter. more applause

Are we likely to see Mack Mackenzie? Somehow I see him as being an Army ROTC officer, serving either in armor or in the infantry.
30 Page 1 2 Next »