FanFiction.Net
for Emergency Evacuation Simulation

1/8 c1 ellie1775
I love this little look at that scene! Such a Jim thing to do.

Does anyone know if beamirang posted her stories on any other sites? I was so disappointed when she took them down here!
8/2/2016 c1 21EiswolfZero
Perfect match to the Fic that inspired you.
Very well done!
10/12/2015 c1 hank1469
"...at least ten minutes to get threw..." try 'through' unfortunate English spelling quirthe other one indicates an object in the air.
contacy if you wish..

I really like the story though . actually I like the whole series you've written ,
6/8/2015 c1 12Crystalzap
awesome :)
3/23/2014 c1 Detective Kid1412
Yay
11/28/2013 c1 93Thousandsmiles
Lol! This was nice! I loved. Beamirangs genesis as well.
11/27/2013 c1 Cassa-Andra
Awesome Awesome Awesome story.
11/20/2013 c1 2LilithL2
I'm sure he put himself under some kind of alergy ... Jim is crazy like that... ;) congratulations, nice story.
10/12/2013 c1 42SweeneyGirl310593
This was great! Nice exploration of poor McCoy's very inconvenient phobia (poor Bonsey!). Could totally see Kirk supporting him like this and selflessly giving himself anaphylactic shock to help a mate out. Also, I like that its kinda fanfic Inception you got going on here (fanfic of a fanfic authors work, who btw is awesome too). Would like to see a reactions chapter where Bones gets all mother hen about Jimmy's stunt :)
9/26/2013 c1 17sentarla
Yes I loved this little tidbit. Thanks for expanding on it.
7/25/2013 c1 7Cheerfully Blue
Loved it. I'm glad someone wrote it. It's a great backstory for a wonderful story.
7/21/2013 c1 1Novoux
This was fantastic to read. I enjoyed the style, the humor, and the friendship and how well you wrote the two. Thank you for writing this.
7/15/2013 c1 stargazerdown
Yay, that was interesting.
Admire your writing style. :)
7/4/2013 c1 beamirang
This was wonderful and exactly how I imagined it!

Poor Bones - he really needs a week where Jim doesn't nearly die on him. He's going to go gray so young!

I'm really thrilled you wrote this and I am so sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I hope you don't mind me linking to the story on my profile.

All the best,