for The Swarm's Host

11/28/2020 c7 DAnon
That's an awesome chapter! please keep writing( at your own pace tho, no rush)
Are the mysterious duo from 40K? is this a multiple crossover?! i know that there is a popular shared headcanon where Alagaesia is a world in the 40k universe separated by a warp storm and the elves are exodite with no memory of their origin
11/15/2020 c7 4Zaralann
Okay, this is actually interesting.
11/15/2020 c7 Zerac
I must admit that the story has gone in a rather different direction than the original chapters made me believe it would. Zaz is a lot more talkative and a lot less monstrous (body not withstanding) than I expected.
I expected something more like a horror story, but still a good story so far, and interested in seeing where you are going with this.
Also huge dragons are part of the charm of inheritance cycle, how dare he call it ineffecient! Still, the bond also slowly changed eragon's appearance and body in the original, I wonder how that aspect of it will turn out, if it is still there.
11/14/2020 c6 8Darkscythe Drake
I look forward to more. The premise is interesting and it'll be nice to see how a Zerg can affect Eragon's character.
11/13/2020 c6 humancreeper
Ok this can either go very well or very poorly good job so far I hope this continues.
11/11/2020 c6 1OakheadLord
I forgot this fic existed. Rereading it, I remember why I enjoyed it the first time. Thank you for resuming it.
11/11/2020 c6 6HeirOfVoid
Another chapter so quickly! I wasn't expecting an update anytime soon, yet here we are.

So, the chapter itself. I wonder how long it'll take for Zaz to teach Eragon about mutation and evolution. They are the cornerstones of Zerg success and he NEEDS to understand that to make the most of Zaz. Find powerful enemies, take their essence, become stronger. It's more Primal Zerg than Hive Zerg, but with just the one on planet that's what fits. And I see two interesting beings who look very tasty.
11/6/2020 c5 HeirOfVoid
It lives! And with a strong return as well.
11/6/2020 c5 1Sullenwhitedevil
Finally got to read it. And it was definitely a good chapter! I liked the back and forth between eragon and brom, I can see from getting suspicious and starting to wonder why eragon was asking about creatures similar to dragons. That and the moment with roran was pretty good as well. The best one though for me was the tension of eragon trying to find the Zerg creature, the quiet and all the bodies all over was really creepy. Something I just realized, how many animals did the Zerg kill? Because if it was a lot, that can definitely negatively affect the environment and carvahall if it killed way too many. Such as if they need more food to go hunting they are going to be out of luck.
11/6/2020 c5 12Undead Night Fury
I like it so far I cannot wait to see where this goes... also what has happened to saphira is she still in there or is she dead?
11/5/2020 c1 6HeirOfVoid
I got a notification that the story updated but the website is acting like the page doesn't exist. Please look into that, this story is great and I want to read the new chapter.
11/4/2020 c5 Theunfunny9
omg, this updated! I had given up hope on this ever returning and you just had to leave us on a cliff hanger. love it so far, cant wait to see where this goes.
11/4/2020 c5 Zerac
Awesome to see this story continue, and great chapter. Looking forward to this confrontation with much interest.
Aptly named chapter.