for First Generation, REBORN!

10/16/2018 c4 Shadow.nao
Awesome fic! Please update!
9/7/2018 c1 Astra Drachfyend
This story is one of the best I have read in awhile for both the storyline and the fact your writing is not shit
7/9/2018 c4 10doremishine itsuko
WOW GREAT AND AWESOME STORY PLEASE IF YOU ARE STILL WELL AND WILLINGLY TO FINISH THIS STORY..! I encourage you to do it :D I really love it
4/22/2018 c4 Anonymous
Hi recently I see your story and it an awesome story please continue this
4/20/2018 c4 Kurosaki Yukia
OH GOOOOSSSHHHH THIS IS AWESOMEEEEEEEE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAAAASSSEEEE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOOOOOONNNN
3/15/2018 c4 Hyo Shin Ha
i like it
please update soon
3/2/2018 c4 Guest
Daemon get ready to die painfully by tsuna's hands if you mess with his family
2/6/2018 c4 1solitaireseraphim.silvertaciturn
This story is very interesting!
Please update soon~
1/20/2018 c4 Sakamaki Hikaru
hey , its a nice story
hope to see you update again soon
1/7/2018 c2 Guest
*snickers* As much as I am generally in favor of getting the Mukuro-tachi out of the literal dump and into actual housing, it would probably be for the best that they've holed up in Kokuyo at the moment. Less collateral damage to bystanders while Mukuro and Daemon try to kill each other.
Poor poor Not-Mukuro, Mukuro-tachi.
Now if only we had confirmation that Hibari got to live comfortably on the outskirts as well somehow. Maybe he and Alaude will restrain themselves to his backyard, or get distracted by the menagerie we all know Kyoya's got tucked safely within his reach/den? XD
11/21/2017 c4 Akemi
I am looking forward to a sequel. I really like your story and the fact that you want to make a father-son relationship between the tenth and the first generation, although it's going to be hard with ... (cough ... cloud coughing haze ... coughing) Good luck :D
11/10/2017 c4 13foxchick1
I can't wait to see what happens next.
10/26/2017 c1 Lumene
I love Tsuna & Giotto's father-son relationship! but uh, there's couple mistake tho, first Giotto's eyes even outsider HDW is soft orange while in HDW it looks little deeper and glowing like Tsunas, this is canon, blue eyes are fanon. Second it's Giotto-san no Giotto san...not to mentioned "primo" is title which means there's usually no "-san" behind it.

But other than that this looks promising
10/25/2017 c4 5Nanonanochain
I thought you're gonna discontinue this story but YOU ARE NOT. Thank you very much. I love this chapter. Please continue this story and do not forget to always smile.
10/24/2017 c4 4Stormfly1124
great story love the family moments I say look at to some of the stories that have time tavel that have the first and tenth gen in it
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »