for Thanks, Reid

Oh... loved this
1/11/2017 c1 46pechika
Love the friendship between Hotch and Reid
4/21/2016 c1 37MrsChipRockefeller
Aw that was so considerate of Reid
7/10/2015 c1 Guest
Great fic!
10/25/2014 c1 17autumnamberleaves
Aww! There are no words for this, but the word, Perfect!
3/3/2013 c1 tannerose5
That was nice. It's how i pictured it would have been if CM actually showed these two together. I also like the relationship Hotch has with Reid. Although Hotch is not old enough, they have an almost father /son relationship. Again, nice job.
2/21/2013 c1 13shelly.hoffer.7
This was awesome! Great job capturing both of this men perfectly!
2/21/2013 c1 21little purple butterflies
I really loved this! We rarely get to see the vulnerable side of Hotch and you decribe it so perfectly, just as you did with Reid's simple but meaningful actions, wonderfully commented by Hotch's thoughts. There is a special dynamic between these two characters right from the start of the show and you showed it beautifully. Great job!
2/19/2013 c1 33Annber03
Aw, this is nice. I like stories that show the sort of father/son type of bond between these two, and I think this one does that very well. That's one of the things I like about these guys and the team as a whole, the way they all "know" and understand each other so perfectly (given their jobs it's pretty much inevitable, sure, but still, it's nice to be around people who truly get you).

Good stuff. I liked this.
2/19/2013 c1 Myacova
I really enjoyed reading your story - it was simple and genuine - most likely how Hotch and Reid would react together. Very well done!