for The Only Answer

i love this
11/6/2015 c1 5underLINED mine
Nicely written, is sad.
3/27/2015 c1 62Kaen Okami
kaen-daughter-of-loki here! I've been reading your stories for a long time, but I'm really embarrassingly bad at reviewing, so that's why I haven't until now. This is probably my favorite story of yours, and one of my favorite Soul Eater stories in general. Out of all the relationships in the series, Medusa and Crona's relationship is probably the most interesting to me, and you portray it here just perfectly. I love the whole thing, but I think this is my favorite part:

"She told him that the black blood was a birthday present. His second birthday. She held him as the anesthesia began to take hold and sang softly to him, watching his wide blue eyes cloud over and close. For some time - not more than an hour, if that - she thought that maybe she was feeling love. Love like a mother ought to feel for her child.

Or like a scientist might feel for her experiment."

It's rare to find stories that focus solely on these two, and REALLY rare to find such good ones. This one is probably the best. Like I said on tumblr, I really look up to you as a writer!
11/16/2014 c1 6Rinoreiri
God. Damn.
9/11/2014 c1 8Ynot7
After reading this, I have just one wish. That Medusa had been around just long enough to see Crona seal the kishin. I would have loved to see her reaction to that.
7/15/2014 c1 12glittering wolf
That was dark, disturbing, and wonderful.
4/28/2014 c1 Cronathetwitchy
I thought I'd use my Tumblr name since that's what you know me as...

Wow... That's all I can really say about this piece. It was wonderfully written, but it was certainly not an easy read(I know! You warned us all! XD) I really enjoyed seeing things in Medusa's perspective. I often think of things from the perspective of the other characters, but I don't know how much of her we get, considering she is one of the major baddies of Soul Eater. Your writing's absolutely incredible. I can't really describe the type of emotions it's given me other than wow, and absolutely amazing.
3/29/2014 c1 Guest
Impressive! Such a sad story too!
3/24/2014 c1 1Alei-lei
Props to you, loved the narrative and the way you slipped in the tiny little details, like A Simple Story of Killing. Wonderful. And kinda heartbreaking how we had to relive Crona getting broken, but you did well with showing it. A story, will probably stalk the rest of your stories. Thank you for this.
2/6/2014 c1 22Lordriochi
Medusa's up there in the list of most abusive fictional parents, I swear. Crona's childhood makes me tear up.
1/23/2014 c1 grellojello
omg!this is true literature!
1/20/2014 c1 Blair
That made me cry. It was wonderful and sad.
2/21/2013 c1 10Akire Rosales
Sir

You are a genious. Truly, completely genious! Even when it was a resume of what happened in Crona's life, is an excellently well done resume! I absolutely loved how you explained why Crona killed Medusa: if doubt, kill. He was so certain that Medusa would never love him, that the reckless show of affection that day made him snap. "You are my certainty... if I doubt of you now, everything I know needs to be questioned. I cant deal with that. Kill"

You went full psychological in there, I loved that! This was awesome and you deserve a medal :D