for Somewhere in the Between

8/14/2015 c2 4Cookiepiano
Incredibly cute. Not enough sex, but hot anyway. All mushy ness aside, where the fuck have you been? It's almost three fucking years weirdo! :-) come back to fanfiction!
9/8/2013 c2 1traceuse
This is awesome!
8/20/2013 c2 2PeevesWinsAtLife
This is fantastic, I absolutely love it! It's got just that right amount of romance/action/humor ratio.
8/14/2013 c2 39Kamil the Awesome
It's fine. Seeing this appear was totally worth it. Although, I am hella jealous you went to Ireland.
8/14/2013 c2 Gabriel's Trumpet
A very promising start to what looks to eventually become a very well-done story. Keep up the good work.
8/13/2013 c2 7PopCulturist
Just perfect...again. Its stories like this that you hope will never end. I hope this becomes the War and Peace of YJ stories. I can really see this in my mind and Im guessing her friends are your friends. Nicely done.
8/13/2013 c1 PopCulturist
This is exactly the story I wanted to read. Everyone knows what comes in season 2, and everyone hopes for a happy ending in a season 3 that will never happen. It would be nice just to read the lives of two people just really discovering each other. I try to write as realistically as possible too, it makes it alot more enjoybale for adults. Code names used constantly(with the exception of Robin) seems stiff to me, I like it when they really seem like friends and family, which they are slowly becoming. Im rambling now, but in short, Im hooked, Im folowing, I'm a fan. Great job. This is your first YJ story huh? You'd never know.
8/12/2013 c2 4Ninja girlfriend
cute date :3
2/26/2013 c1 Ninja girlfriend
awww this is awesome! im really looking forward to the next chapter!
2/19/2013 c1 3I Dance The Merengue
I think that this is so cute, and Artemis joking with M'gann and Zatanna made me laugh a little too much. I can't wait to see what happens as you continue with the story.
2/19/2013 c1 dustyVHS
So for starters, YES. Finally!

Your portrayal of Artemis and Wally, especially their banter, is spot-on perfect. Spitfire is one of my favorite couples in the series,but I think I couldn't write a fic to do them justice. (lolz unintentional puuun) Their style of..."sense of humor"...doesn't translate to mine. There's this pinnacle amount of sass and badass for Artemis I could never do, and I have a crutch where I have trouble writing Wally and avoiding Robin's inclusion.

Regardless, I loved the opening chapter. It's strong, diving a little into the beginning of both team life after the season finale and spitfire-ness. Let there be more!
2/19/2013 c1 Guest
: D good characters
2/19/2013 c1 Breathlessmoments
I really really like this cant wait till next chap
2/19/2013 c1 39Kamil the Awesome
This is gonna be fun! Given you said you've read Batman, I'm going to assume you know about Death of the Family. I want to see Joker pop up as their waiter at their date and taunt them. Nothing harmful, just...mild teasing. Get him to do things that put them on edge, but not enough to push over. And then the reveal and 'oh shit!'. That'd be grand.

Personally, I think you should pick up The Flash next month (he's a third week release, or you could use the calendar on DC's website), but usually you can always just grab the most recent comic. However, it's likely you'll be grabbing the end of an arc this month. Trades? Uh, The Killing Joke, Flashpoint, Crisis on Infinite Earths and Infinite Crisis, Red Son, and The Dark Knight Returns. I also suggest going to 4chan's comics and cartoons board (/co/) and asking for suggested reading lists for whomever you're interested in.

But hey, until next chapter, keep writing.
2/19/2013 c1 mark in Orlando
This is good . I like seeing them just starting out , and they were really happy together on the show after the five-year time jump . I love seeing Wally and Artemis so happy together they are awesome and my favorite couple .
16 Page 1 2 Next »