for Fangrlz III: Equivalence

9/25/2018 c6 5Onesie Queen
Goodness how I love this series. *Hearts* I've reread it so many times now, I feel like I have it memorized. Your writing is just that amazing. *More Hearts*
7/16/2015 c4 The Crimson Alchemist 56
Oh who will we murder now? See what we are becoming, an onyx veil that filters out the light. I'll savor this anger, my hate makes me stronger. Another Disturbed fan, eh? Nice story, my favorite chapter so far is this one, for obvious reasons. Keep it up. Until next time, Solf J. Kimblee, The Crimson Alchemist. By the way Disturbed has a new song if you haven't already you should check it out it's on youtube and it's called The Vengeful One.
1/1/2015 c6 3Shad0w W0lf
I'm enjoying this so far. And I don't mind waiting a few months for new chapters if your still willing to write. Have a happy new year. .
11/28/2014 c6 Guest
You rock!
11/6/2014 c6 3Bananarock509
Other Fullmetal alchemist world now?
10/30/2014 c6 katsekala
Great chapter! Many kisses!
10/20/2014 c6 3Starlight1o1
Another chapter and a million more questions. I can't even begin to guess which universe Katie is going to end up next but I'm really excited for it. I'm glad to hear that you're not giving up on this story. Remember longer waits are always better for the readers than never having the story completed. By the way Congratulations on your marriage.
I think that Katie has really grown throughout fangirlz and seeing her now I can't help but want to cheer her on for her strength. She just keeps on going and uses her knowledge to the best of her ability which I really appreciate. Some people seem to forget everything they know and panic when they get into bad situations. I would just like to say that you've done a good job crafting a realistic character that has gone through a lot of growth. Of course the fact that she's loosely based on you must help with writing her. Anyway I'm excited for the upcoming chapters so goodbye until next time.
10/20/2014 c6 11Thomas Drovin
Greetings! Welcome back at long LONG last! And CONGRALUATIONS on getting married too! That's an EXCELLENT excuse for your absence, one of the many things in life a BIT more important than fanfiction, but at least you're nice enough to try and carry on!

Now for my review...it seems that before she was asked to 'balance up' the other worlds Katie and her 'other personality' had a few things to discuss with the Akatsuki and their allies. (I thank you SO much for not forgetting the characters I supplied you with in the last fic) However it becomes clear to me that Kaite's time in the Full Metal Alchmest world is done and she is moving to a diffrent world, can't WAIT to see what that is! See you next update whenever you can manage it! See you then and Congralutions once again!

PS: I take it the 'dark shadow' Katie saw is her other self 'Yaiba' supplied by 'Madara', she will NOT be popular back in Naruto's world after what she did to Mi *Chuckles* I sure hope that girl dosen't hold grudges!

PPS: I wonder if Katie managed to make a diffrence for Eric and his brother? Time will tell I guess
6/25/2014 c5 Thomas Drovin
Hi there welcome back again at long LONG last! My patience has once again been rewarded with your return now that you've managed to deal with some of the busy duties life throws at you! (*Chuckles* Listen to me I sound like Guy and Lee when they talk about youth!)

Now for my review...I know WHY Sasuke was getting annoyed and dismissive of Karin, true she IS annoying like most of his 'fangirls' were, however I think it's obvious that there is only one girl he actually LIKED having around mostly Sam. She was everything that other girls WEREN'T to Sasuke, she bugged him, disobeyed him and yet she helped him out, no matter how reluctant and that she claimed to like his brother better than him.

IS Juugo going off to look for Sam, the girl who helped him out with his condition? Does he feel her owes her one? That's real noble of him, I just wonder who this "Dragon of the West" is? Was it Katie? I guess I'll have to wait to find out huh? Just like Sasuke will have to wait like it or not, I hope Naruto can help him out.

As for Katie she ACTUALLY managed to beat Father's Envy with a little help! Was it Truth I wonder? And WILL Katie actually manage to get out of her prison? Update whenever you can soon so I can find out! See you then!
6/25/2014 c5 katsekala
Poor Katie! Great chapter! Many kisses!
6/20/2014 c4 3Starlight1o1
Ah cliffhangers the bane of many reader's existance.
I haven't actually read more than a volume or two of FMA so I've had to resort to looking up a ton of stuff about the characters you've mentioned but the change in pace of the story has been interesting so far.
I enjoyed the flashbacks (or whatever they're called) to Konoha so we get an update on how the Naruto characters are doing and what exactly happened. I'm really curious to see where this story goes next.
2/13/2014 c4 katsekala
Great chapter! Many kisses!
2/12/2014 c4 11Thomas Drovin
Hey there, welcome back at long, LONG last! I kind of guessed you were busy with life, but you can't imagine my surprise and delight that you FINALLY updated this wonderful story! It makes my day!

Now for my review...it appears that Katie's presence in the FullMetal Alchemist World is really taking effect, she's told Eric and his friends things and then CONFRONTED Father! I must say that was very brave calling herself 'Humility' maybe she IS in a way...I loved how she pointed out just HOW despite all his 'precautions' Father has ALL of the Seven Deadly Sins within him. That's why Truth picked her...to tell the truth in ALL it's humility!

Now however Envy has turned up and Father has given permission for him to get even with Katie, CAN she escape or defend herself? Update again whenever you can manage it soon so I can find out!

PS: Happy Valentine's Day to you in advance, I hope one day the Fangrlz get back with their 'other half's one day to celebrate.
2/12/2014 c4 Osor
Oh crap, she's in trouble!

Great job on this chapter!
12/29/2013 c3 aisuru-hondoo
great chapter! Really good, hope ya update soon too, cant wait for whats next
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »