for Mating Troubles

10/14 c17 Apollyon29
I love this story hope you keep it going.
3/10 c17 Concrete Angel
Damn, I love this story so much I want to climb through my screen just to see where it goes next. I hope it continues, you're awesome
3/7 c17 7SleepyCrimson Ninja
Yo!
Update s unlikely since its been tooo long. This is such a sweet candy of a plot, kudos. :)
12/9/2018 c17 RIJS
I hope your days are good.
Thank you for continuing this story, and sharing it with us. Every update is appreciated, and hopefully you are able to conclude this tale.
Thank you.
7/17/2018 c15 Kaycomee
Wow I did not expect this to ever be updated lol
6/18/2018 c15 1Tsuki-no-Hazama Hime
Sensei I love this story... uh... how long the Cocoon arc goes? When we reach the Gran Pulshe arc?
5/12/2018 c14 Bram Watley
I've fallen in love with this story. It's beautiful. Please keep it up.
2/18/2018 c14 Guest
Loved it! Will there be any more chapter's?
9/5/2017 c14 4Aeona316
Come on man, why did you drop this story? This is quite possibly my favorite FF XIII fic to date.
6/2/2017 c14 Kaycomee
I remember when I first came across this story oh so long ago, Hope one day I come back and it's updated but even still I like the story.
4/15/2017 c14 dandrecollier622
Is this story over or you gonna come back to it. I enjoyed what you've written so far.
3/4/2017 c14 Guest
je souhaiterais que vous continuez cette histoire c'est frustrant d’arrêter de lire quand l'histoire est pas terminée car on doit s’arrêter de lire.

vivement que vous faite la suite ou que vous terminer cette histoire.

je vous remercie de faire une telle histoire intéressante en espérant que vous continuerait bientôt.
1/25/2017 c14 Phoenix8221
I do hope this comes out of Hiatus eventually. I read all of this in o e sitting and I'm hooked. Plus there are so many unanswered questions. This and "A Price in Disguise" _
5/6/2016 c14 jon
Are vu going to continue?
4/25/2016 c14 2Misaianne
This is honestly one of the best Fang/ Serah and Lightning/ Vanille story that I have ever read-granted that there aren't that many but for this to exist is something I am so thankful for! I love the portrayal of the characters like the difference of Lightning's personality between her work and those that she cares and loves about. I also love the part where Lightning and Fang had a fight against each other when it came to the part where each wanted to date the others' little sister. It was funny and heart warming at the same time. Then there's Fang's gentleness when it comes to Serah and Vanille. This is just so-ugh! I really love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »