for Wishing I Stayed Here

7/18/2014 c8 3livelaughluvcaro441
This story has really great potential, but everything is kind of rushed. Why did Gale hit her? How does Katniss feel with Gale? How does Haymitch and Katniss feel about Delly? Why did Delly act so mean, but pretend to be nice? Why did Peeta choose Katniss? Why did they kiss and hit it off so quickly? Why would Peeta get shot? How does everybody feel? Add details so your characters aren't to OOC. This story starts to get better as it gradually grows longer, but it still needs some cleaning up, which, if you want, I can help you with. You have great idea, and this is a very interesting topic. I would LOVE to hear more :)
6/21/2014 c9 Tessthehungergamesaddict
That is SAD
6/20/2014 c9 2KatnissEverdeen357
Awww so cute! Update! :3
1/21/2014 c8 Daydreamerxoxox
Wonderful story :) Update!
1/19/2014 c7 Guest
hell if u need more shit just call u got my number since its half about me anyway
11/6/2013 c1 Safeandsound14
9/28/2013 c3 1powellpassion
please dont stop writing this story! its really good and you've helped me get through a really stressful day. Thank you so much! You should bring delly and Gale into the story later! That would be amazing! :D I'm most definitely following this story! you're awesome!
7/21/2013 c2 TornPages03
I like where your going but the story needs more development.. everything his happen really fast with no detail... if you want help I'd love to..
7/17/2013 c2 Guest
please update even though you wrote that 5 months ago...

I want to know what happened between peeta and katniss
2/23/2013 c2 24VMars Lover
Update soon please... Please let her stop the wedding
2/20/2013 c1 MaidenAlice
damm that is a tease
2/20/2013 c1 Guest
Good lord...I will never understand this horrible characterization of Gale. Did you read the books? He would never beat Katniss AND in Mockingjay after Katniss had given up on Peeta it was Gale who played Real or Not Real with her.

Yes. Peeta and Katniss belong together and YES this is AU, but next time you attempt a story please take into account the actual actions and characterizations of beloved characters.
2/19/2013 c1 yelyah awesoeness never
Hey really a cliffhanger please update is really good!
2/19/2013 c1 stellulam
You cannot stop there! Great start, keep going!:) Update soon!