for Dance of the White Fox

10/10/2016 c1 indra uzumaki
fantastic naruto bleach fics for my tastes no naruto universe girls pairing
no harem and believable strong naruto that could get yamamoto level or better
with great zanpukto fantastic, if you were serious about this fics it would a hit, that I assure.
8/16/2016 c5 Guest
Please update
7/12/2016 c5 Pablo464
update please
6/20/2016 c5 Anonimo1
Esta muy interesante.
3/30/2016 c1 ThunderousKitsune94
When are you going to update, I am still waiting for the next chapter, please?
2/29/2016 c5 9Firefly9202002
Great story but its sad that it hasn't been updated.
1/19/2016 c5 Rebmul
well this is a amazing fic I can only hope one day you will return
1/14/2016 c5 Brazilwolf
Really like the story so far. Yay for Naruto's new teacher and zanpakto. Almost hate the rest of team 7 except Naruto of course. Kakashi can be redeemed if he notice how wrong he has been. I really hope The Konoha 12 as well as their sensei find out what really happened in the forest of death and like how Sasuke and Sakura abandoned Naruto to die. Though its wonderful that Naruto is getting much stronger. I hope that by the third exam he can get a lot more stronger as well as use shonpo. Like Naruto's new style of clothes cause though I don't hate the orange jumpsuit thing Naruto wore before, I don't love it. Not to be rude or anything but it sucks that you haven't updated for quite some time. Though I really hope that doesn't mean you are not continuing this story cause I'm really looking forward to seeing more of what is to occur.
12/23/2015 c1 Guest
I want you to continue more of the story
12/14/2015 c5 1lulubram
This is good !
11/18/2015 c1 Guest
Can you please update this story soon its has a great start and has a lot of potential.
11/15/2015 c5 4The Sith'ari
So when Naruto gains Sode no Shirayuki's Bankai form will he be able to use it longer than Rukia can in Bleach due to his Uzumaki Vitality and Kurama being sealed in him?
10/21/2015 c5 Hashirama 1710
please ubdate
10/9/2015 c5 3Ito Uchiha
Good luck with new chapters
9/4/2015 c5 sketchywolf