for Dance of the White Fox

2/20/2013 c1 Guest
oh that was good please continue to update i look forward to reading the rest and lets say naruto uses reishi to create techniques exactly the same as jutsu except uncopyable by sharengan i mean his father was a gienius
2/20/2013 c1 Bountyhunter1977
all though my option dose not count i say don't femKyuubi to the mix it will just complicate things to much i honestly think the fox should be absorbed or just sent on to hell or what ever.

I hope he can use Sode no Shirayuki on a higher lvl and with better ease without the dances then Rukia could.

I am glad he will not be able to use Kage bushen any more his overuse age of it hurt his development early on.

I just hope he learns better control then ichigo did , the only reason he never learned control enough to reseal his sword is because he never took the time to.
2/20/2013 c1 3a.marsh55
This looks good ice zanpakto seem to just work with naruto so well. As for Kyuubi I would say have here more as a mother figure it isn't done much and it makes more since but if you go with the other way I'm cool with it is a good pairing after all as long as its done right.
2/20/2013 c1 2FireKing500
This story sounds very interesting, I hope you update as soon as you can. I am guessing his dark side with be his hollow. So maybe bashing of Sakura, Sasuke, some Konoha all together. I wonder what is Naruto when ever learn from Jiraiya when if he doesnt its Jiraiya own fault for not being the godfather naruto needed. So the seal orochimaru puts on naruto will not work because it affects chakra instead of reiryoko and reiatsu.
2/20/2013 c1 4Chaos Snow Kitsune
Well this looks like it could be good I am liking it so far as for adding female Kyuubi to the pairing I personally say do it but that is just my opinion please update soon and keep up the good work I just have one more thing to say before I go and that is

YES A NARUTO X SODE NO SHIRAYUKI PAIRING FINALLY!
2/20/2013 c1 4kaisnumber1fan
I believe you can go a long way with this story. please continue to add more chapters
2/20/2013 c1 Silver Heart11DOOM
good start but keep the shadow clones plz
2/20/2013 c1 em
wow! this was really good! i cant wait to see where you go with this. i love your characterizations of everyone from urahara's shop, those were really on the spot. besides uraharauzumakigenius :) should be some good comedy there! cant wait for your next update.
2/20/2013 c1 7Rocker1600
Interesting; you got a good idea going here (despite the pairing).

I have to ask, though; what's Kisuke doing in Konoha?

I hope you update soon.
2/20/2013 c1 2Exanime Draco
I look forward to reading the next chapter. I do have a question however, that being just how Sode no Shirayuki will interact with the rest of the world and her appearance. For the first half what I'm asking is how will she interact with the rest of the world? Will she appear in the form that she took during the zanpaktou rebellion and appear outside of Naruto's mind scape? What might her eventual bankai in the distant future look like? Additionally how might her shikai and bankai forms look in appearance as Naruto grows? I bring up this point as a comment based off of the change in Ichigo's shikai and bankai appearance once he got his soul reaper powers back. Whether the same sort of thing happens to Naruto will be interesting to see. At anyrate I look forward to reading what happens next and I hope you update soon!
2/20/2013 c1 10mooseman3
story looks like it will be a good one
2/20/2013 c1 13Zenko13