for I Know You Won't

3/1/2013 c1 20civilwarrose
This is really sweet. I like the look into the reasons why Enos would want to leave and it makes sense that it hurts him to see Daisy falling for all these guys when he cares about her and has for a long time. On the other hand, it makes sense he would feel bad about being a sycophant to Boss and Rosco and the fact that possibly Daisy respects him less for that. I like that you call attention to it.

I see this is complete, I think it would be neat though, to actually have a scene where he talks to Daisy and tells her about why he wants to leave, maybe more the "not wanting to suck up to JD Hogg anymore" part, than "I have loved you for many years" part.
2/21/2013 c1 40i1976 - blu notte
A perfect perspective of Enos' feelings. Yeah, I thinks it's perfect; perfect for the first series, perfect for the time Enos decided to go to L.A. In those series Daisy was so... AAARRRGGHHH, mean to him (sometimes I'd have slapped her... OK, sorry, I'm a bit passionate, LOL), but in the 6th and 7th series she changed, and she looked only at him, that way ;-) (in effect, it's why I prefer to write 'bout the 6th and 7th series, or after the end of the 7th series).
Anyway, cute one-shot. I like it. Thank you.
2/21/2013 c1 enosgalpal
Thank you for your insight into Enos' feelings. Please continue this story, maybe from Daisy's view as he boards the plane taking him away. I enjoy any forays into their relationship from all the writers. God bless.
2/20/2013 c1 3Enos'sGal
I love how attentive Enos was to his preparations for his meal. Taking the chipped plate for himself was an AWESOME word picture for him. It's so typical of Enos, giving the best of himself to Daisy...or anyone. He has a kind soul and always puts others first. I felt for him...poor guy! He went out of his way and did she forget? Did she get cold feet? Get a better offer? Hmmmm. *sniffle* Poor Enos! So sad that he can't see his own amazing qualities.

Something tells me she missed a life changing meal! Who knows what the future will bring for him though! ; )
2/20/2013 c1 8WENN9366
Aww...that's so sad! Poor Enos, so forgotten... yet so unforgettable.