for Cura Te Ipsum

5/21 c1 1Dorisling
Hi, I don't know if you still see comments on this fic but um... I just wanted to stop by and say that after all these years, this fic still lives rent free in my mind. Tumblr's been talking about dwindling, and that's prompted me to come back to this site to look at some of my old favourites. And while I have moved on to other shows since Downton, I still think about Cura sometimes, and I have definitely clicked into read a few chapters in the years since. Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I absolutely love this AU. It's very sweet and very charged. Thank you for writing 3
2/2 c9 Guest
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. In fact, I love it. I know it has been a long time since it’s been last updated, yet some part in me wish that it would up updated one day.
1/3 c9 blanketcaterpillar
I hope you are someday inspired to finish this story! I love how Matthew's changed profession alters so many things and would love to see his role in the war explored more fully. Also, you're a great writer! Thank you!
9/23/2019 c9 ClaireR89
Update!
6/16/2018 c9 Itz193
Wow enjoyed reading this story! Thank you for sharing this! I'm hoping you'll make an update with this story.
2/3/2018 c9 11Dawns Heart
I really enjoyed this story so far. Mary and Matthew really suit each other. You've made it so that the change in Matthew's profession changes how he interacts with people and changes some of how he behaves but doesn't quite change the essential core of who Matthew is. This is very well done. Thanks for sharing :)
12/21/2016 c9 stacey caitlin
Soooo beautiful! I love how things are slowly falling into place for this stubborn couple! I love the way you brought them to life here. Thank you for sharing this... I can only hope that you can find the energy and the time to return to this wonderful story someday...
9/18/2016 c9 2wizebeth
I love this so much! Obviously it would be awesome if you could continue it, but really I just hope you're ok x
2/20/2016 c9 Guest
Please update.
12/20/2015 c9 FD4me
It appears that you have stopped writing altogether, at least on here. Such a shame as this fic is so intriguing, loving the premise that Matthew is a doctor and that most of the story is in his POV. I would have loved to see how you got them together and if Mary ever realised she was raped. Really, really good writing. I do hope it was nothing serious that has stopped you from writing.
10/7/2015 c9 ArTeMuS09
Please update soon! I am looking forward to them
:-)
9/29/2015 c9 Guest
Missing your marvelous story so much. So terribly much! I hope you're safe and very well, wherever you may be. Take care!
8/18/2015 c9 ShippingMaryandMatthewForever
please continue this story
4/17/2015 c9 nikma
I really love the way you brought out the juxtaposition of confidence and fluster so typical of Matthew through his changed occupation. Please continue with the story, I would dearly like to see them open up to each other. One small suggestion, could Mary be flushed out a bit more? I understand it is mostly from Matthew's POV, but Mary seems almost a shadow in some of the scenes.
4/3/2015 c9 20Oniton
Shame it was abandoned here...
235 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »