for Harry and Sally and Mindy and Danny

7/4/2013 c1 moyrani
Okay, this is absolutely adorable. I cannot even.
5/17/2013 c1 3SwirlingSilver
Aw Danny is adorable. The last line was perfect. Thanks for another brilliant story.
2/24/2013 c1 27The General G of K
This is EVERYTHING I WANTED FROM MINDY/DANNY FIC! Seriously, witty banter, the not so subtle undertones of "These two crazy kids should be together FOREVER!", and hysterical lines such as "Is there an alley, or ...?" Really, really well done. Please write more for this pairing, as well as, since your voices for the characters are so spot on, ensemble fic.

Thank you for sharing this with the Internet.

The General
2/23/2013 c1 Sarah
Aww, that was sweet. And the perfect ending to that episode. Lovely bashful Danny and playful Mindy. Hope you write more!
2/22/2013 c1 23RLBB
Awwww this was adorable! I could totally picture this scene playing out. You really had Mindy and Danny in character. Great job! I really loved reading this :)
2/22/2013 c1 1PrecariousEm
Aw, so cute. Love the discussion about their "date" and the fact that it was where he met his "first" wife - Freudian-slip much, Mindy?
2/22/2013 c1 didi6
Great storie, update soon plz!
You should continue plz!
2/21/2013 c1 41quisinart4
Oh this is just perfect! I could totally hear the teasing in my head, especially the line when Danny's joking about Harry and Sally in an alley lol. Chris Messina is such a physical actor that I could see him in my head looking over his shoulder for an alley haha. The teasing was so spot on, and I love the impulsive kiss on the cheek and "Happy Valentine's Day!" as they end the night. :D

I'm so happy you're writing for this couple, I am a huge fan of your work from when you wrote for Haven! Usually I don't get too invested in couples from comedies because with only 20 minutes of screentime, it can be hard to get invested and I don't watch very many comedies tbh!, but these two have just stolen my heart! Even though FF isn't very active, I keep checking in hopes of fic and I hope to read more from you :D
2/21/2013 c1 Guest
Great storie, more soon!
2/21/2013 c1 133charbrose
GAH CRIES EVERYWHERE. JUST CRIES EVERYWHERE.

Ugh, how is your writing so perfect? Howwwww? Cause it is. It's just so perfect, and I just can't. I felt like this was a scene ripped straight from the show, like, I could hear Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina in my head.

Don't ever stop writing these two. Ever.
2/21/2013 c1 Guest
I'm like seriously obsessed with your stories now. You completely capture their tone! I love that you have him kind of wait out Mindy when she goes on her little sarcastic tirades ...so Danny. I loved it. More please!
2/20/2013 c1 66bsloths
Aw, this is adorable! So great. :-)
2/20/2013 c1 6WishfulxSparrow
Need more.
2/20/2013 c1 deena
So cute! :) Good writing, and I think you kept them in character. Please write more!