FanFiction.Net
for 5 times someone tried to hug Isaac but he pulled away

10/16/2021 c1 Alex
I loved this fic so much! please continue to do more angsty isaac fanfiction!
11/29/2017 c1 Wow
That was soo good
1/29/2017 c1 Connwaer Heap
Awww, poor Isaac. :( I'm glad Derek could help him. :)
8/2/2016 c1 5Calculate Freedom
So, this made me want to cry. In a good way. Because your writing is amazing. Not just because of Isaac and his absolutely heartbreaking past but also because of the bittersweet nostalgia. First part was fine but then the Erica section came and it killed me. In a good (?) way. Erica was gone too quickly for me to properly understand her and from what you described, she could have been awesome. Her and Isaac geeking out was adorable and when she called Stiles her future husband it hit me hard, once again, that she was dead. I wish she lasted longer. But I think you captured Isaac's vulnerability perfectly and the little scene with Derek at the end, showing actual human emotions, was so sad and sweet. I need to hug someone now...
2/11/2016 c1 Guest
Awwwww... Just...awwwwww
1/17/2016 c1 Guest
Great story
7/12/2015 c1 3KindKelsey
I absoloutley am in love with Derek and isaacs perfect moment in this :)
6/7/2015 c1 79May a Chance
I adore this fic. It's got it's own level of sweet beneath a veneer of confusion, anger and fear. It shows the side of Isaac that isn't a cocky jerk rather a kid whose father beat him after his brother died. In all honesty it restores faith in humanity. Says that even when things suck they're still the good in the world.
5/5/2015 c1 Guest
Good story. GREAT story. I like this story.
4/17/2015 c1 Guest
I ADORE THIS PLEASE CONTINUE
4/16/2015 c1 Luzith
love it!
4/6/2015 c1 Guest
This was utterly beautiful
9/25/2014 c1 18Linguam
This was wonderful, I feel like crying! There really should be more fics about Isaac's struggles, the poor thing's so broken... You really portrayed everything beautifully.

/Linguam
5/21/2014 c1 Guest
I dont understand how this doesnt have more reviews. Its amazing, sad and the last part just broke my heart!
2/12/2014 c1 40TweakerWolf
omg -cries- I feel like this is such an important character development... I wish it had been in the show!
20 Page 1 2 Next »