for Romeo

1/4/2014 c2 Peonix Kratt
You are good at this.
12/24/2013 c2 2iJoeyMonster
CONTINUE e.e I really like this.
12/11/2013 c2 crystalwindow
Please update, I need to know what happens
12/11/2013 c1 crystalwindow
Please update this story
11/20/2013 c1 tainted-the hybrid
Please write more!
10/19/2013 c1 1loveneverfails22
Well... I personally thought it was wonderful. Ii truly enjoyed your choice of diction and how you panned this chapter out with the seconds ticking away. That was genius! The ending was a wonderful cliffy and I am super excited to read the following chapters; please keep writing because it is an intriguing story.
9/19/2013 c2 2El.Oh.Vee.Ee
Yeeeees. Please, please, please continue. This story could go SO far, and you have my full support. I honestly can't wait for the update. I'm ready for this. Hangin' on the edge of my seat. ;)
8/30/2013 c2 A Guy Named George
I hope you continue this, I'm enjoying it.
8/16/2013 c2 3MorgyWorgy
Wow this is amazing! The poor girl, damn I would be scared to. Please update soon. I love it so far! :)
8/10/2013 c2 Time Reviwer
I'm really excited for this. The whole premise is just glowing with promise to me and I'll be holding you to those 30 chapter outlines there, lady! *tries to give and hold a mock-stern stare before breaking down*
Just kiddin', I'm just jazzed about reading the story. xD
I am very interested to learn about where the female lead came from and how she holds up in this 'tournament'. It feels like her story in this will be a good one; her past, her present and her future(gah, I don't know why, but that sounded SO much like a line from a lame movie or book. At least it got the point across, yay or nay? {x ).
The male lead I think will be a blast to explore, given his previously total disregard for 'oomans' and his anger at having not only putting himself in a literal 'winner-takes-all' position, but having to train a said 'ooman' FEMALE to win is bound to make for some fun dialogue and interaction between the two.
Happy trails!
8/7/2013 c2 7Like a Silver Stream
Yup us decepticons have to stay together! You make this seems so interesting, with the crowd going wild and sticking those hysterical lines in, feral hound with one testicle, I LOVE IT! Sorry, I like how you made Vi'dell all interested in her, and not by something silly like her 'flowing hair.' or 'blazing eyes'. Been there, done that so I give ya a pat on the back for something new and interesting. Keep it up!
8/7/2013 c2 Guest
Yay, another chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next! Write, write! Hurry, hurry!
8/6/2013 c2 Guest
Yay a new chapter! :D I definitely like where this story is going! It has great potential and your writing style is very good :).
8/6/2013 c2 57doctor anthony
A very good fic here so far I really like it, update soon.
8/6/2013 c2 loveorpain