for The Failure

7/30/2014 c1 27ScullysGone
Beautiful. So beautifully sad... I'd love for you to continue, if you can stand the pain, that is :-)
6/1/2014 c1 9harperrose87
Beautiful! So tender and sweet. I resonate with this so much because in real life, I was diagnosed as being infertile as well. Now I'm the proud mother of a daughter who will soon be two, conceived naturally with very little complications. :) I appreciate how you captured their emotions. Very genuine.
5/18/2014 c1 7KatheMS
I know It's an old fanfic but I just read it and Per Manum It's My favorite episode and this was just beautiful.
7/28/2013 c1 MIAEL
Well that just ripped my heart into a billion pieces and I loved every second of it.
3/12/2013 c1 36thexxit
I loved it, thanks for posting it.
3/11/2013 c1 10AmorFati32
Great story, I really hope you update it one day.
2/23/2013 c1 Inactive Wa11
This is a really good story. If you decide to continue it you'd be making me a happy happy camper!
2/23/2013 c1 XF1013
Wow. You are so unbelievably gifted at conveying emotions and the rationale behind them. Love your writing!
2/23/2013 c1 B-lovely1013
I almost started crying myself. Brilliant story so far! Please continue when you get the chance! :)
2/23/2013 c1 35Red0313
Absolutely love it ... Its so Mulder and Scully. Please continue.
2/22/2013 c1 neddiexf
I totally enjoyed, tears and all, and would love to see more from this storyline. You have started something that I feel needs to be expanded on. (hint hint nudge push) :) I'm such a sucker for a tear jerker. In my humble opinion, I think you did very well. Please do continue.
2/22/2013 c1 Lyra
This was lovely. Thank you for writing it.
2/21/2013 c1 Xphilelove
I love it when talented writers. like yourself, write fic that 'fills in the blanks' just like I imagined that things played out behind the scenes...I love it!
2/21/2013 c1 10poeticandvaguelysweet
So there goes the rest of my day, ruined. I'm an emotional mess now.
Fantastic little piece, goes to show that it doesn't take much to write emotionally. I loved it, your writing is brilliant and you put such an interesting take on it. :)
2/21/2013 c1 Agent Lizzie
WOW! Just WOW!

Great fic, so sad and so sweet. I love how I could see Mulder and Scully in your fic and it's so good. Why don't you keep going with the story until they be together? I would love to read it. Just one more chapter? Please. :))