FanFiction.Net
for With Strength of Steel Wings

12/17/2022 c38 Killerpickle
Please continue this wonderfull story!

Or at the very least if you plan to never come back to this story post your notes on what you had originally planned for the story.
12/16/2022 c38 Lovehp
This story is amazing! At the end of 'blindness' you mentioned you would continue this story, is that still the case?
12/12/2022 c38 13Serpent91
Amazing story! Sad to see that it seems unfinished. But such a marvelous piece of art. Thank you!
12/12/2022 c27 Sw0rdS0ng
I don’t know if you still receive these comments but if you do… I’ve read this story a dozen times. It’s fantastic. I know I’m not the only one who thinks so. Please, please come back and finish it. And if you don’t want to, maybe someone out there with a similar skill can finish it? I would say this is on par with The Sinister Man’s The Prince of Slytherin and it’s too good to remain unfinished.
12/11/2022 c38 1nichtgeburtstagskind
Your story is perfection. Thank you for writing it and posting it on the internet!

I love the balance of your story. Harry becomes quite powerful, but Voldemort as well. I would have loved to know how he planned to be Harrys equal in the end.

Plus the ritual is a villain in its own right of course. When Harry got his 6th set you had me going on an adrenaline rush I don't remember being so engaged in any other story. I even had my husband watch the kids when the baby woke up because I just COULDN'T STOP reading for dear life!

I loved your OCs and your imagination is unparalleled, I can't imagine what the final set would have been and what would be the consequences. Maybe you return to this story one day and it will be a day of celebration. Maybe you won't, but even GRRM seems to want to finish his story badly. I hope you don't feel bad about yourself if your circumstances don't allow you writing it anymore. The gift you gave us is great on its own. I wish you and your loved ones all the best. May the harvest be bountiful and the future bright.
11/25/2022 c38 TJacus
Desperately hope you come back to this one day
11/19/2022 c38 elle.hart.9
Such a great work of universe building whis it was finished
11/7/2022 c38 dhyuebdvd
it's a great story btw, never read anything like it. I hope you continue it but you don't have to if you don't want to. just wanted to let you know this is my favorite book I have ever read and I've read thousands of book. thank you for making it.
11/7/2022 c38 dhyuebdvd
did you ever finish this? I can't fine it on ao3 no rush or anything I'm just confused. sorry if I sounds rude.
10/16/2022 c38 Idrinktomuch10
A very unique and epic tale that I hope you come back to finish some day. It looks like you are still actively writing so I will cross my fingers. Thank you for this wonderful story
10/4/2022 c5 toggers
Their tools easily rival our spells. Why is this not being talked about? muggles are smart!
9/29/2022 c36 LD50
One thing about the PUB glasses, since Harry can see magic can’t he intentionally manipulate his legilimency probe to detour over or under the glasses?
9/27/2022 c38 5Stripedsplashing
SCREAM SCREAM SCREm! This is SO SO GOOD. I hope another chapter is on the way. I’ll be checking back every other minute for an update. This is incredible.
9/27/2022 c37 Stripedsplashing
Ooooooooooof it’s hard to feel bad for a death eater but right now I’m feeling it. The boy is screwed. And I really hope Fawkes can save Harry. I love the idea of him as a phoenix king, that’s such a great idea.
9/27/2022 c36 Stripedsplashing