for The Greatest Tokusastu of 2013: Kyoryuger VS Megaforce

5/10/2015 c7 28Son of Whitebeard
nice reference to dark spectre
3/21/2015 c7 Guest
Great story. While I do admit that there is a bit of bias as to how the Megaforce team is portrayed, the story is pretty good overall. The idea of a contest for best tokusatsu seems original, which is partly why I enjoyed reading this.
It was also pretty cool to see veteran rangers being the judges and appearing in some events. The idea of Takeru and Jayden being cousins seems to make sense, since they have the same last name. And I almost felt the same way as Alata in chapter 5. It was nice to see how he thought of his Power Rangers counterpart. Since Captain Marvelous is also one of Troy's Super Sentai counterparts, I would like to see what he thinks of Troy as well.
12/26/2013 c7 1LovelyAngel13
This story is really great! I love Souji/Any shipping. UPDATE often
10/13/2013 c4 Kat349
I love this story whenever I read it I see hints between Ian and Amy even though you are Shouji/Amy shipper it's cool who you think should be Amy.
9/14/2013 c7 20James Birdsong
Nice story
8/22/2013 c7 James Birdsong
Very cool story
8/3/2013 c7 6multiyman37
This story's good maybe you should make a megaforce and kyoryuger story were they team up and fight there enemy's (just saying) over all the story is good
5/13/2013 c1 PriParaPrincess
Are you a Souji and Amy fan?
4/28/2013 c7 6Pega-Rider
Wow. it was obvious. Megaforce Rangers underestimated the quiz, and they just studied Power Rangers History while Kyoryugers studied both of PR and Sentai history. Plus, Gia planned to cheat off them, but it didn't worked out well. As the b*tch she is, she even didn't tag her teammates! The arrogance of one is utterly worthless compared to our trust to others. If Gia realized the team was on prone to losing due to her selfishness, Megaforce team could've win! So Megaforce lost because of Gia.

Anyways, good and amusing story! It ends up nicely. :D
4/28/2013 c6 Pega-Rider
And as usual, Gia is acting like a mad bully. If only she had listened Emma, she wouldn't end up lost badly. The lesson is, Being mean won't make you stronger, AT ALL.
4/28/2013 c5 Pega-Rider
Wow, battle of Reds. True to Alata's saying that Megaforce team lack of compassion. A bunch of lazy-ass team led by a butthurt bully b*tch. If Gia could be more patient and nice, the Megaforce team would've even to the score to Kyoryugers. Daigo still kicks ass, and he even consider Troy as his teammate!
4/28/2013 c4 Pega-Rider
LOL funny butt hit on Jake's. XD Something I like in this chapter is the two combatants use the identical weapon! Also, the megaforce team is getting better, a bit.
And seriously Gia, stop b*tching!
4/28/2013 c3 Pega-Rider
Poor Noah. And Gia is keep screaming like a b*tch. Yet she knows that Noah is afraid of heights!

So yeah, Gia needs to cool down.
4/12/2013 c7 12AKA99
Awesomeness, via really should have tagged out though
3/9/2013 c7 Hot Emo Girl
awesome story! Very enjoyable. Don't listen to that little puke Fresh Prince of Konoha reviewing almost every chapter and had nothing nice to say.

I think I already reviewed on this chapter but, I couldn't help myself after reading his reviews!

Happy writing! And keep on ticking off the trolls!
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »