for Tales of the Nomads

It was a good chapter.
2/24/2013 c3 go4itgirl
I liked it :) Lots!
2/23/2013 c1 33El Chacal
I would have posted a review earlier but I have been feeling under the weather recently. Anyway, this is a good concept to work with. It gives an opportunity for you to use all your OC characters in short stories. Perhaps the next one could involve Sharky, Iron Man & Swamp Man crossing the border into Mexico to catch Wolfman before he tears the country to ribbons by the next full moon?
2/23/2013 c2 65wanderingchat
Damn straight I enjoyed it! Thanks for sheddin' light on how the Nomad charter might've gotten its' start.
2/23/2013 c2 22Slytherin Studios
Nicely done :)
2/23/2013 c1 65wanderingchat
A good first start to a series. Perhaps you'd consider a chapter of how the Nomad charter came to be in the first place? We know how SAMBEL was formed, and SAMCRO Indian River Nevada. A how they came to be story would be great.
2/23/2013 c1 128lederra
Good start. It will be interesting to see where you go with this. There are not enough stories about the Nomads we need more on them. Perhaps you could have a chapter about when Happy became a Nomad.
2/22/2013 c1 go4itgirl
I like the idea behind these one shots. I would like to read a story about.. if in their unconventional lives as Nomads did any have the conventional family life (wife,kids,home,etc) that no one was aware of?