for Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!

1/14 c1 sakurhita
I love it
7/31/2018 c1 catspats31
While the writing quality of your story is great, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

You should remove all detailed descriptions of the physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in the story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is permitted like AdultFanfiction.
3/24/2018 c1 6Crystal Darkness Mare
I love this story. Maybe you can do a sequel?
3/27/2017 c1 animerule64
Awesome and could you Add more chapters please
10/3/2016 c1 Anonymous
Worst story ever I hate it
2/22/2016 c1 godess bubbles
I loved it~!
9/26/2013 c1 luna
that was a good lemon and a good story
9/15/2013 c2 RaZoR DyNaMiTe
Reported
9/14/2013 c2 dantesasukenaruto
Make Another SetoXJoey FanFiction o
9/13/2013 c1 BlackAndrey
The gossip stone comes from Zelda: Ocarana of Time right? I can't spell...
9/12/2013 c1 Guest
Legend of Zelda right?

-Izzy
9/8/2013 c1 cringemaster22
I know what game the Gossip Stone came from! The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time!
8/26/2013 c2 SlyKingFrost
Damn I thought u actually had new stories, when really its just the same message over and over. (pouting)
8/14/2013 c1 1Foxluna
hahahhahahahahahaha OMG I LOVE THIS SOOO DAMN MUCH! and hahaha Yami's, you all lost the bet. im pissed at Bakura and Marik though... i mean seriously? use each other for crying out loud, you'd really cheat on your damn lover? Ra help you I DONT GET A HOLD OF YOU CUZ ILL DO WORSE THAN WHAT RYOU'S AND MALIK'S COUSINS DID! WAY FUCKING WORSE YOU PRICKS! then prob send them to Ra himself to deal with them and punish them as he see's fit to.
-growling- sorry i just really hate cheating. i've been cheated on in about every way a girl CAN be cheated on and i know how much it hurts.
they better make it up to Ryou and Malik cuz if they don't ill send them to hell then to Ra.
anyways loved this was crazy and funny! hope ta read more like this or similar.
laters,