FanFiction.Net
for Rainbow Blurs (OLD)

7/8/2018 c1 1Rainbow Prime
You know, this is one of the few fandom crossovers that actually makes sense.
1/7/2018 c3 Popla
no reaction
1/7/2018 c2 Popla
A ponystaion4 XD and I'm reading this in 2018. playstation 4 cameout in 2015. not in 2013 or before so playstation1 2 or 3 must have been out at that time so you just skipped to playstaion (or in this case PONYstation)4. Your prob not reading this but thanks.
1/7/2018 c14 Popla
Wow! This was surprisingly amazing you chose everything amazing. And to fluttershy: Rainbow dash will be fine.
3/6/2017 c1 This Accout Is Dead
Been a long time since I read this.
7/26/2016 c6 nate
i just started reading this... SO FREAKIN' AMAZING MY TYPE OF STORY THANK YOU SO MUCH!XD
5/14/2016 c6 AMM
This is one of the most FREAKING AWSOME stories ever
10/21/2015 c14 4TheRealKittyCraft
Love it! This is in my 10 ten favorite Sonic MLP crossover stories! It's at the #1 spot :3
7/18/2015 c12 Guest
I havent completely finished the story yet, but the summary and detail is amazing! usually i cant read fanfics cause they are horribly written but this one drew me in! i would live to read a sequel.
7/16/2015 c14 Guest
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooo cccccccccuuuuuuuttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee!
5/1/2015 c14 lane
Ive read a few sondash story in my life and this by far is the most unexpected fun romantic and overall best story ive read so far
1/1/2015 c14 13Phinbellagirl 15
Wow that was a good story, Before I didn't like sonic but now you have make me read more and because I love the couple sondash:D it's so cute
12/29/2014 c7 firestorm
nah to see u want some drama
12/24/2014 c9 pencilplasma
I noticed something. Amy didn't get super-enraged when she heard Sonic liked someone OTHER than her. Normally, she would try to bash someone's skull in.
11/25/2014 c8 Keke
I get the joke.

I just want to scream and shout and let it all out. Just scream and shout and let.

Scream and shout by Will I Am and Britney Spears.
138 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »