for Inazuma Eleven rewritten: Season One

6/14/2018 c5 3PrimeLegend
When you realize how dorky you were years ago...

The reason I say this is because I submitted an OC when this story started. I was Kitty723.
Man, I loved hearing when my OC was accepted. And, even though she will never be written about. I am pleased with this story.
It's so cute and well written. I hope one day you will update your OC considerations and restart afresh. Best wishes - Legend
12/29/2017 c5 Nawel07
La suite
2/9/2016 c5 Yuki
Where is chp 6?
11/8/2015 c5 Guest
PLEAS -
NO,EVERY1 BEEDS MORE!
MAMERA CHAN...
ANATA WA SUGEE:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
WE ALL NEED MORE OF THIS ...
COSMICALLY AWESOMELY SUPER SUGOI FICS OF U!
PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Complete all ALL of your incomplete fics!
U R AMAZING :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
-.-.-.-. ,
Red eagle 984
(Even if u don't write,I'll ALWAYS review on evert SINGLE thing you've ever written) :-) :-) :-) :-)
11/3/2015 c3 redeagle984
I'm not gonna stop reviewing until u start writing again
I SWEAR I'm gonna beg n' plead u on everything-I mean EVERYTHING I read that's written baby my sweet Mamera-chan:-)
-lotssssss n' LLLOOOOOOOOOTTSSSS of love
...red eagle 984_
11/3/2015 c2 redeagle984
Just WHAT is keeping u from writing-/
Please I beg u
COMPLETE ALL YOUR AMAZING
-BUT-
INCOMPLETE FICS!
love
Red eagle 984!Δ
LOVE YOU ,A,ERS CHAN:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
6/28/2014 c1 3XxMiwaXx
Can I have my oc in there, if so, do you mind if she's a goal keeper?
6/1/2014 c4 ShadowCyclone
Hey there! I'm still here, the ever shadowy cyclone XD glad to see you updated. This is the first time in a while I reentered the inazuma eleven area. Lol. Well anyway I'll be looking forward to chapter 5. Ciao :)
5/19/2013 c3 AnimeFreakWeeeee
Now this is AMAZING. :D It's like we're watching a whole new side of the anime!
5/16/2013 c3 9Skyla-chan.99
This is AMAZING! :D It's like I'm watching the anime over again...just a lot BETTER! :) I hope that you update this soon! I will be waiting for a new chapter!
3/25/2013 c3 2Narukami Layla
Waaahhh! HONTOU NI SUGOI, MAMERA-SAN! SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI! XD I don't know what else to say! What I know is that this story is FLIPPING AWESOME! YEAH! XD I'm sorry that I haven't been actively online fanfiction. Hontou ni gomen nasai! I was so busy with my school stuff! Urrghh... so hard. But don't worry, I'm still writing about the story that I'm going on. I haven't publish it yet though... ''' I hope you're not mad at me for not publishing my story yet... if your upset, I'm really, really, really sorry! TTTT uuuu... Gomen, gomen gomen... I hope your forgive me.. To tell you, I'm not going to publish the story yet, until the first season of the story ends. So I hope you could wait for the story to publish. Umm... May I ask you something? Can I send my OCs for your story? which is Inazuma Eleven rewritten that is. I will only send 2 OCs, girl and boy. If you want some help for more other OCs like a support character, I could send you one of my OCs, if you want to that is. So that is all! I hope I could join your story. and once more, YOUR STORY IS FLIPPING AWESOME!
3/11/2013 c3 Puddinkje
I totally love it! Ik hoop echt dat je snel doorgaat. Ik kan in ieder geval niet wachten! Thanks so much!
3/10/2013 c3 15HachimitsuOukan
Gahh, I missed reviewing chap 2! I’m sorry senpai! DX

So now I'd like to review more seriously:
''I used Grandpa's notebook as the foundation for these two line-up's.'' Endou said. (you don’t need to put the apostrophe after the ‘line-up’… It’s plural, isn’t it? :D)
''He did…'' Misaki replied soft. (it should be softly)
Aki turned around and smiled unsure at the person. (unsure- in an unsure manner)
''The school council president, Raimon Natsumi.'' She said surprised. (surprised- in surprise)
''It stinks.'' She mutters. (mutters- muttered)
''This time, it'll be my turn to shine.'' Megane said cool. (cool- coolly)
''AH!'' Everybody replied. (Err, shouldn’t the exclamation word be “YES!” or “YOSH!”? Errm…)
''Everybody, we definitely can't lose this battle!'' Misaki added happy. (happy- happily)
Misaki shot a worried glare towards the… (glare is like an ‘angry’ expression, you can use ‘look’ instead.)
''It's just a rumor.'' Misaki replied serious. (serious- seriously)
Only, Himeka didn't sounds so powerful. (sounds- sound, powerful- energetic)
Endou smiled positive. (positive- positively)

But as you can see, they're all minor mistakes! :D

To me, the most amazing thing, is that you're able to update regularly senpai!
You did say that in Word, this took up 25-30 pages right? That's freaking long! And only with minor mistakes!

You need to have a sense of responsibility, dedication, and enjoyment to finish this! That's amazing!
Thank you for writing this that's an inspiration for me to write better in the future! :D Keep it up and good luck!
3/8/2013 c3 9xXRoyal Mai and Miki HimeXx
Mai: *humming and braiding Jin's hair*
Kageno:...
Everyone:...
Lina: Mai...*sweatdrops*
Everyone else: AHHHHH NINJA! OAO
Lina: -.- guys it's just me Lina...Mai's cousin...and Miki's and Musashi's
Mai: yeah yeah we know. There all beautiful Jin-chan!
Kageno: *eyebrow twitches*
Mai: alright then back to the review! This chapter was amazing and so was the last chapter but sorry I couldn't review last week term 2 ended that's why. But wow I feel like all the girls actually belonged in story...what I mean is that it sounds so natural like as though they are already part of Inazuma Eleven and not just some Ocs and that is so AMAZING!
Lina: agreed! Oh but I really loved the moment with Himeka and Gouenji :] and wow Pinkie no need to get jealous of Goenji -.-
Someoka: HEY! Stop calling me pinkie!
Lina: hmmmmmmmm Nah! xp
Someoka: why you little-
Mai: hey hey hey hey let's keep this kid friendly shall we?!
Lina and Someoka: sorry...*glares at each other*
Natsumi: stop being all lovey dovey right now you have time for that later
Lina and Someoka: LOVEY DOVEY EW! Stop it! No you stop it! Seriously stop it!
Mai: oh the power of love XD well Mamera-chan once again great chapter! How to see more soon! But until then Ganbatte ne! JA NE! Oh and if you need an Oc for occult still, I have one if you want. ;3
3/8/2013 c3 1pHlant
Wow! A new awesome chapter! Really, can't wait to read more.
You're sure a great writer! Oh yes, you are going here after, after all seasons also still go do? Haha I'm just wondering! Have fun writing the next chapter

Xx :)