for The Journey Back Home

4/17/2013 c5 50AMiserableLove
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I loved carefree and happy and playful Killian and Emma. I was smiling and sighing the whole time, that morning scene on the ship was just a lovely read. Thank you I needed that! And the sexy times were pretty darn fantastic too. I'm gonna PM ya on tumblr to discuss the rest of it because I really think you should continue :)
4/16/2013 c4 AMiserableLove
She went to him!

And ugh those sexy times were so damn sexy! Seriously! I was getting goosebumps.

And they're happy together! ljdsfkljsdkljf! But Killian is still questioning what he is to Emma while also acknowledging that he's moving on from Milah! fdsljflsjd!

Still loving it :)
4/16/2013 c3 AMiserableLove
Killian stepping up and play the hero! Yesssssssssssss! Emma's worry for him. UgH!

I really love this story.

Oh and Emma offering to clean Hook up. Your feels were showing there Emma bby. ANDDDDDD my stomach jumped and fluttered when they kissed!

BUT BUT WHY DID SHE HAVE TO HURT POOR KILLIAN! Ugh my heart broke when she pushed him away...

"With her back to Hook, she couldn't see the look of hurt on his face, the rejection he felt working its way into his chest weighing down his once light heart."

Why did you do that to me?!
3/28/2013 c5 musicndcrime
You should definatly continue with this awesome story so far
3/13/2013 c5 2Angels-heart1
Great chapter! Loved it!
3/9/2013 c5 Black Heart
Update soon, please!
3/10/2013 c5 Ni Castle
Amazing chapter
3/10/2013 c5 Lizbeth80
Still thoroughly enjoying this fic. :) Always eager for more... Thanks again for writing it.
3/9/2013 c5 CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl
They're so cute when they're carefree and happy! I love this whole chapter, except of course Regina and Cora finding Rumple's dagger which kind of balances out the happiness of Emma and Killian's relationship.
3/9/2013 c5 Lisa1972
the cabin? Really? Just because he almost killed Belle's father there doesn't mean he would keep his dagger there. I think Cora's magic is faulty ;)
3/9/2013 c5 40onetreefan
Great update! Can't wait for Snow's and emma's heart-to-heart conversation!
3/8/2013 c5 2DoubleDee068
Dirty emma and hook! xD ohhhh what could be in that cabin! :o
3/6/2013 c4 Sara
Wonderful job! All of the chapters! Keep it up. I'm really enjoying this & wanting to know where it goes. Just...*feels*
3/5/2013 c4 7everlastingtrueromance