for Heart of the Revolution

8/18/2013 c1 1Iceangel1229
I love hurt Enjolras and I really love when the Amis take care of him! Your style and characterizations were fantastic! Keep up the good work. Until next time :)
3/20/2013 c1 42Phoenixflames12
Oh Enjolras! Oh my poor golden revolutionary! This is brilliant and your characterisations are incredibly well done- especially Joly, Bahorel, Combeferre and Grantaire! I am in awe of your talent- keep writing, you've got a definite reader in me! :)
3/16/2013 c1 41Sarahbob
I really, really liked this fic! :) Glad to find more hurt Enjolras writers here!
3/9/2013 c1 KnightGhost10287
This is absolutely amazing! Is there a sequel? I'd like to see how they manage to take care if him!
2/26/2013 c1 Nina
This fic. I don't know if this is your intention all along, but here enjolras seems a lot like the youngest of the lot. I suppose it's the utter hopelessness in taking care of himself, but at some point I even got the feeling that the Amis sort of dote on him like their baby brother. With the petting and caressing and the fussing. AND HE ACTS LIKE IT, TOO. when he tried to talk himself out of being ripped a new one by R, especially. The last paragraph and line made me laughed though. I shouldn't. But I did. Because France wouldn't be free, not in his time. So les ams wouldn't respec his autonomy. Not in his time...cause they die. Shit. Okay. Bad joke.

BUT LES AMIS SLEEPOVER PARTY AT ENJOLRAS' THOUGH.
2/25/2013 c1 84Rosebud5
What a lovely, lovely piece. I just adored it. The amis taking care of Enjolras is always one of my favorite things, and this story was a lovely example of just that. Bravo, my darling. Wonderful job.

Stay revolutionary.

Rosey
2/23/2013 c1 50Audrey Lynne
"King's balls, it's freezing!" Joly exclaimed. "Are we protesting the bourgeoisie tradition of firewood now?"

- love that line. Hee. This story was so perfect, Les Amies taking care of their fearless leader. The characterizations were spot-on, especially Grantaire...love it.