for The Reason I Fight

1/29/2020 c1 something-siriusly-wrong
That was the sweetest thing ever, I loved it
7/25/2019 c1 120ninjadevil2000
this was so beautiful. so well written. great story
5/26/2018 c1 21Arinia
That was beautiful, and a really nice scene of something I wish J.K. had addressed more.
8/2/2017 c1 Cassandra30
Excellent!
6/24/2017 c1 5Delphine Aideen Black
right in the feels
1/7/2017 c1 Guest
I love this is so good you can tell that Sirius loves harry and i know in the books and in the movies that this whole thing was and or is true.
1/4/2017 c1 5JustHarrySirius
I adore this! I felt like this was missing big-time from the books. As far as I am concerned, Sirius is with Harry always as his godfather forever and he is dearly loved. Thank you for sharing this! It is so sweet and tender...we need more FanFics like this to remind of us good tidings. -JHS.
5/30/2015 c1 66BlueRubyBeat
That was so sad and adorable! I loved this little moment between Sirius and Harry! :)
9/27/2014 c1 SillyJCool
You Are An Amazing writer who makes it seem as if these scenes happened in the book
8/15/2014 c1 TranquilTevine
Loved this :) Sirius shouldn't have died in the movies I cried until the end of it when he died! This is so touching :)
5/14/2013 c1 Kris
This was so sweetly written I really enjoyed it
4/19/2013 c1 Harry Malfoy
Cuteee
3/24/2013 c1 2SnarkyAndProudHufflepuff
Wow; so short yet so moving! I wish that Rowling had created more SiriusHarry moments and this one would definitely be in the book if she had; great job with this, I liked this.
3/23/2013 c1 516yellow 14
Wonderfully touching. Keep writing
3/5/2013 c1 38lotus-bugxm9
Loved this! :) I always felt that little horrible scene with the bogart should have been explored more and this fic did that!
19 Page 1 2 Next »