for Leave Me Alone

3/9/2020 c9 Demi clayton
I think you should write more , when you can as it is really good so for, please and thank you.
1/2/2016 c9 Guest
When will we get more?
3/28/2015 c9 1thelittlequietone
I really hope that there will be more coming up soon. This is a good story so far and I really want to see what happens.
1/19/2015 c9 17Angelsrule41
pleeaaase continue!
1/8/2015 c9 Guest
You need to make another chapter
11/2/2014 c9 Icyminia Secrets
9/8/2014 c9 2FrozenFanJelsa.snowflake97
please update. this story is awesome!
8/16/2014 c9 Guest
"Stop beating yourself up you are a work in progress - which means you get there a little at a time, not all at once"- unknown
8/15/2014 c9 Guest
2/26/2014 c9 58animelover99
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH! You have to update more chapters for this story! You gave me a start.

If you don't know what I mean in the last part.. I read your story after I woke up from my nap. I was having a rough day. Like really rough. I wanted to sleep and never wake up. But I needed to sleep to cool my head. After I woke up, I started reading your story(chose it randomly) and viola..! I was back to my happy/calm mood.. So thank you so much!

I support and encourage you to write more chapters for this story! I really love it. I'll wait for the next chapters to come! :)
2/21/2014 c9 5Rhapsoddity
AHHH
A JACK X READER I'VE NOT READ BEFORE! :D
And it was well worth my time. When I saw the name Savannah Snow, I grinned. Did you get the name from Beautiful Creatures? Also I CANT FRIGGIN BELIEVE THIS IS SET IN MOVIE TIME yes!
So happy and I can't wait till the next chapter, though I can understand if you're having problems, I got WAY too many right now.
2/9/2014 c9 1Sabrinaz0406
I like where this is going. Hope you can continue writing this. I'm curious what's going to happen next...
1/25/2014 c9 3Cat Lunanoff
you haven't updated since spring 2013... its January 2014 (I feel so stupid you know what the date is)...
this is really good, I mean really really good (I don't like very many JFxReader stories, too many have incorrect grammar or are just corny/cliché/cheesy) but this is a great one
8/25/2013 c9 Guest