for Once Upon a Time in New York City

1/23/2015 c3 10Writing Fangirl for hire
Amour
9/4/2014 c8 Natalia
Please, please update! I NEED to know how this ends!
4/6/2014 c8 paintaire
I can't even describe how much I love this story and I just wanted to ask if you'll update it because that would make me so happy...
3/23/2014 c8 46guineamania
Are you still alive? ;) hope you can update soon, just reread the whole thing and I really want to know what will happen!
12/30/2013 c8 5GavrocheDiedForYourSins
This chapter is heartbreaking :'(
Please update soon!
12/12/2013 c7 Guest
Pleas please pleassse update!
10/28/2013 c7 3RexicanDestler
I really hope you update soon, I love this story!
10/28/2013 c5 RexicanDestler
I freaking love this story! It's so good! And what is a Les Mis fanfiction without some drama?
10/8/2013 c7 Disactivated
Your writing is great, especially the translations. I appreciate the way you're writing the characters, and I hope you can update more frequently! I love this story, and E/R!
10/4/2013 c7 20TheatreBroadwayGirl
Yay! An update! Are you going to continue? I re-read everything to catch up, really really good!
9/27/2013 c6 5NeverPutTheBottleDown
heeey, are you going to continue with the story? Because I like it very much and I saw that i'm not the only one. Please, update it! It's really nice, i want to read mooore. I'm begging you, please continue the story *dog face*
9/8/2013 c6 Guest
I miss this story, and hope it continues soon! and I really hope R does not die in this. my heart may break into millions of pieces. 3
9/5/2013 c6 Hoa7717
Are you going to update? Because I really like this story and I don't want it to end :)
8/22/2013 c6 missingthisstory
i miss this story horribly... return soon? (hugs and cookies for you if you do!)
7/17/2013 c6 20TheatreBroadwayGirl
You NEED to write more. really good!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »