for Harry Potter: Legend of the Dragon

And so it begins.
8/18/2019 c6 D.J. Scales
Oh shut. This got real
12/2/2018 c1 Guest
The writer just died years ago. Good riddance he deserved tp die HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
8/12/2018 c2 Guest
How come every good fanfictions are cancelled like the Ironpika? It's because get a life.
10/29/2017 c1 IceLightning24
Well hopefully one day you'll continue this story...
4/8/2016 c6 4crazyone-oh-one
Interesting... very interesting...
9/2/2014 c1 3Peacekeeper Ferideen
When I started reading this I was very impressed and I still am. It is disappointing that it has been abandoned as it is well written and has so much potential. I would only ask that you continue but it seems that is most likely out of the question.
2/15/2014 c1 oreo236
Look, I really thought that you would have updated by now. You started off so well and it hurts that your not going to continue this story.I loved it by the first chapter and still love it. I look at it everyday thinking that you might have updated but you haven't. Every once in a while I read it all again. But their are only so many times that you can read it before you know it all by heart. Right now I'm in that time of your life where the only things that are keeping me from going insane are these story's. I have always seen books and story's as my friends and I feel that I've lost one. So I'm begging you to please update soon. Or I may just lose hope, all of it. Please. It's such a great story. And I'll say it once more. Please.
2/2/2014 c6 Mr.E
I am really loving this you are typing everything so well I can't take my eyes off of it please continue when you get the chance I can't wait.
11/21/2013 c5 Guest
You got their reactions perfect, especially Ron's. I hope there is more comedy like that part.( By that I meant Ron fainting.) LOVED the story, read it all the way through. Please add more chapters soon!
11/20/2013 c6 Guest
AMAZING book so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
11/15/2013 c6 3citrussnaps
owo I'm really enjoying this - it's the best Spyro/Harry Potter crossover I've seen Please continue.
7/29/2013 c6 oreo
Please please Please please Please Please PLEASE PLEASE update soon. I need to read more chapters and I can't wait for much longer. By th way. I thought it might be interesting if drago somehow ran into spyro an got a total crackdown. Just saying. So... I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for more. Mental cookies for you and more when u update.
6/13/2013 c6 oreo lover
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update as soon as possible. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I am begging you. Thank if u do
5/29/2013 c6 oreo lover
I just have to keep reading this chapter because it I that good. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon. Do you here me. SOON!
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »