for Operation Parent Trap

8/1/2018 c1 2romionefangirl
I'm pretty sure this is very good but I couldn't read past the first paragraph.
7/31/2018 c1 Reekos
I love the story, but I just want to point out people that a haitus is a break from something and a long term hiatus means that it could be another year or two before this is updated, so please do t go when will you update and stuff like that, as it may frustrate the author, who may not update for specific reasons.
6/2/2018 c4 Guest
R u ever going to finish this?
9/14/2017 c4 Tintenphoenix
I want more. Great so far
3/27/2017 c2 Guest
Please Continue
7/22/2015 c1 Guest
Please continue this :(
7/20/2015 c4 Fallow52
Kudos :)
6/4/2015 c4 10LanieHallows
When will the next chapter come out?
4/17/2015 c4 9HappyTerrier
I really like your story so far. Its nice to see the next generation going back in time. Are you planning on continuing?
1/3/2015 c4 rmscubio
please finish this story. i'm a big fan of ron & hermione. i'd really want to know what will happen next in this time travel adventure.
12/19/2014 c4 NATALIA
Please update this story! I really love this!
9/12/2014 c4 5ooabaznogoo
I love this story. I am so intrigued and I can't wait to see what happens next! I know you said that this story is on hold, but it's such a great story and I really want to see what else you will do with these characters.

I do like the way Hugo and Rose are portrayed so far. I like the idea that Rose is this tough girl, while Hugo is more sensitive. I usually see stories where Rose is basically Hermione (smart and studious) and Hugo is Ron (mischievous and relaxed), so I like that it's kind of opposite here.

I think a Pensive message from Hermione is genius and would totally make Dumbledore believe what they were telling them. I like what you said at the end about them representing hope for him. It's so true. I hope they can reveal more to him as the story progresses.

Seriously, well done! I hope you can update this story sometime soon. I know I can't wait to read more if it.
5/23/2014 c1 adventure-addict-xx
really good chapter PM me when ur gonna do another chapter PLZZZZ
4/27/2014 c4 2Lady-Malfoy80
I've just found this story.. So far I think it is brilliant, like so much of your other stories(I am currently reading bonds of time ii and it is one of if not the best story I've read so far) but are you going to finish it?
4/27/2014 c4 TroyWeb
Thanks for posting this on the site. Ron's death was a painful tragedy to Hugo, Rose and Hermione. This works well as a time travel fan fic. I like your depiction of Hugo and Rose. It's too bad that this fan fic was abandoned.
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »