for Seer of the Varia

4/6 c1 SpaideZ
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Hehe Squalo's gonna freak
11/24/2019 c11 13Black Dragoniss
love the story so far, I'm excited to see where it goes
6/25/2019 c3 Guest
Kitty or Koneko-chan? Is Harry gay? Is this a slash/gay fic? That’s fine if it is but not telling readers is a jerk move.
6/25/2019 c1 Guest
A 4 year old ENGLISH child does not name their teddy bear Kuma-kun! What is wrong with you?
10/15/2018 c8 1DrunkOnMusic
OMG! That's the same lullaby my mom sang to me when I was little! Except she didn't sing the full song, everything from the pretty horses up, before the meadow part. That's crazy. This story is very good btw
5/27/2018 c5 StoneTheLoner
Why were Sirius, Lilly and James being such dipshts that they heard a story of Charlus WITNESSING a violent crime and start thinking Charlus was attacked? Why would Dumbledore think there was ANYTHING to be studied from within his office when realistically he would be using his connections to start asking questions? And more importantly just how many times do you think you can play that game where Harry doesn't have visions, or doesn't remember them, at precisely the wrong moments?
3/4/2018 c11 1Shadow Wolf 15846
Interesting!
1/27/2018 c3 8Illucia
I've always felt the varia is the hardest to write a story on simply bacause they are so chaotic, so out there and so over the top. Its been well done here.
But still, the title lured me in and I am still feeling a bit left out that Harry isnt using his seer skills way, way, way more! Maybe changing the title to fit the story more?
1/27/2018 c4 Illucia
Is Charlus really the boy-who-lived? Is his life all the same as canon Harry? Does it mean nothing that he has his parents? James and Lily suck pretty badly if the let their son continue at Hogwarts. Then agan they gave Haeey away...
1/27/2018 c2 Illucia
I would've thought Harry.. and the Varia would've taken and made his visions much more usefull. Now it seemed no one cared.
1/9/2018 c11 Guest
I LOVVVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
11/23/2017 c11 3Mumia0813
awe nice lol more please i like harry as mini-bel
10/14/2017 c11 BlindKitten97
Lol, I hope you'll update someday.
I'll be waiting~
7/27/2017 c11 Hollydoor
Has the story died?
5/20/2017 c3 3Benthos
Mammon or Fran should go with Harry to the Hogwarts! More Fran tho...i vote Fran
221 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »