for Seer of the Varia

3/2/2013 c4 3bxbyaoifan
I really really like this! I do blame you with my new obsession with bel though.

I was wondering, I saw that there was Fran as a possibility to go to hog warts right, so even of he's not chosen he will still be included right?

Since Bel has Mammon, could Harry have Fran? They could be best friends and both bel and Harry would have their frogs figuratively speaking.

Btw, is their going to be pairing for this? And if their are would they be yaoi/slash? Cause I really want to see Harry and Fran together! I've never seen that before!
3/2/2013 c3 12LadyKarma18
I vote for fran :3
3/2/2013 c1 LadyKarma18
I really like the idea of Bel adopting harry :3 i have yet to read something like this before
3/2/2013 c4 painxsmile
Ohh, I can't wait for Harry to meet the Potters!

So far your story is pretty good. Well done :DD
3/1/2013 c4 176Firehedgehog
ohh.. love
3/1/2013 c4 medd
Can't wait to see the big reunion! :)
3/1/2013 c4 326355757287
I can't wait for the next chapter. They are finally going to meet each other. It's going to be fun!
3/1/2013 c3 Property.of.a.DeadGirl4-25
Update!
3/1/2013 c3 16Inkalilien13
If I can vote for three different ones, I'm gonna say Xanxus, Tsuna or Bel
3/1/2013 c2 22Slytherin Studios
I love your story, please update soon.
2/28/2013 c2 1Cresil-Zambini
Oh! Harry is going to meet Tsuna now? Yay
2/28/2013 c2 2Emerald Lylythia
Loved it ! Thanks for it. Hoping to read the next chapter soon.
2/28/2013 c2 Lemrinth
This is good. I am looking forward to what happens next!
2/28/2013 c2 painxsmile
I don't think Harry should go to Hogwarts. Hogwarts and Mafia? lololol. Too much chaos. It's too complicated. So many manipulations happening. I've seen many authors do this and it made the story so cliche, boring, and predictable. But if you think you could pull it off then I wish you the best of luck :)

But why does Harry needs someone to go with him to Hogwarts anyway? I don't the KHR universe have the same "magic" as HP universe. KHR has 'flames' that can be manipulated in many ways to use for battle while Harry has 'true magic' that can alter reality.

Hope you don't mind the stuff that I just point out. Just my opinion XD
2/27/2013 c2 medd
can't wait to read more ;)
221 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »