for Seer of the Varia

6/16/2013 c8 3monkey kix ass
ah, the absolute chaos that is the everyday interaction of varia and the vongola family. the wizards won't know what hit them. hope umbridge in particular will be particularly tormented by the group. would prove to be very entertaining. anyways, thoroughly enjoyed reading what you've written so far. hope you get around to updating again soon.
6/14/2013 c8 2Darkness in shadowland
This is ABSOULUTLY amazing! I can't wait for the next one!
6/14/2013 c8 22Slytherin Studios
Nicely done, please update soon.
6/14/2013 c8 39Gelasia Kidd
Shishi Gela is happy about this story!
6/14/2013 c8 Crazed King
Poor poor Lupin.
6/14/2013 c8 5kitkatkira
Thanks for the new chapter!
Wow! The Varia went to Diagon Alley and survived it without bloodbath.
Haha! Can't wait for the next chapter!
d(*v*)b
6/14/2013 c8 4Unkown Being
It Nice
5/29/2013 c7 god of all
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
5/18/2013 c7 38LyckyDycky
Uldatee
5/5/2013 c7 Know any good riddles
Hope you updste it soon!
5/6/2013 c7 2GreenDrkness
O my gosh Harry is finally succumbing to the visions that claimed his ancestor's sanity
Stay strong Harry
Yipee all of Varia is going and Tsuna is going as well right
Keep on the writes
5/6/2013 c7 31EpikalStorms
Yes! I've been waiting for this chapter for YEARS! (slightly exaggerated But nonetheless). I was slightly sad it was so short, but I suppose it can't be helped. All I can hope for is that you will post another chapter soon!
5/6/2013 c7 GinaKim
I don't know why you are hesitant to bash Dumbledore. As to whether Dumbles is a bad guy, many readers will debate you on that. The least I can say is that Dumbles is manipulative. He knew Sirius never got a trial as he was Chief Mugwump of the Wizengamot and yet allowed him to rot in Azkaban for ten years with out a trial. He knew that Harry was being neglected by the Dursleys since he ordered Arabella Figg to watch Harry and never did anything to improve Harry's childhood years. Dumbledore also agreed with the aims of Grindelwald and only turned on his lover because Ariana Dumbledore was killed during a fight between Grindelwald and Aberforth which he was trying to stop.
5/6/2013 c6 GinaKim
Bad chapter. There was no reason for the Vongola to send a contingent to Hogwarts merely because Harry beat up a student. The Dumbledore group was under their mercy. A typical Mafia family would have just killed the intruders. If Harry was to go to Hogwarts, it should be because Albus made a contract with the Mafia to protect the school.
5/5/2013 c7 Ev3rL05t
You have no idea how desperate/exited I am to see how Harry reunites with his brother! I can't wait to see their reactions. Keep writing :)
221 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »